not bad....but not excellent
ONE oF THE BEST PHONE IN THIS PRICE RANGE
* THE BEST ZEN Ui* GOOD PERFORMANCE* 3000 mah battery 2gb ram 5.5 inc display
* THE PHONE IS SLIGHTLY HEATING
Really gud phone under 10k worth buying, overall very nice i like it. ....
Battery life good
I have pre ordered this phone through flipkart and I must mention that overall order fulfillment and delivery of Flipkart is just awesome.
Overall a good phone. In some departments the phone is very good and in some it's just average or below average.
1) Built quality is very good. this phone looks and feels sturdy in hand and also feels premium, Not very heavy and not too light either. Weight distribution is good. Does not feel heavy at one end.
2) 5.5 " 720 p IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 feels great. Color and brightness is just best in qulality. Touch is awesome. 720p videos run flawlessly and great to watch on this device.
3) 3000 mAH Battery is good to have in a 5.5" display. Power backup is good. But I am disappointed with the charger. It takes too long to charge the battery but that's adjustable.
4) ZenUI is very good and over my expectation. I have used lenovo UI, MIUI 6 and cynogenmod12 and I must say this ZenUI is no less in comparison. Look n feel is good. I would love to see a bit more Themes in the Theme store, a better secutiry app with app restrictions to use the internet but less preinstalled apps. Too many unremoveable preinstalled apps make this UI heavy taking up 5.26 GB after OTA update.
Thus you get 10.8 Gb approx from the 16 Gb internal Memory.2 Gb Ram is good to have these days. Overall operation is smooth and crisp.
This phone supports OTG (Tested)
4)Camera (Single Con I found): The 5 mp front cam with FF is good. Nice Capturing range.Beautification mode enhances the image. Photo output is good not great. Yureka and Mi note 4g/ Mi4i has better output.
13Mp rear camera with Dual Tone Flash and Laser focus. Here is where the main trouble arises. The auto Laser focusing is very quick, but you have no idea what outcome you are going to get after you click. Sometimes you get excellent pics but most of the time the photo is noisy and full of grains.
I am very impressed with the dual tone flash, it works very good. But for one good photo you need to take 5/6 clicks. This made me depressed. I dint expected this from a hit brand like ASUS,
What I feel is that they need more research on the rear camera sensor and need to release a OTA update to fix this issue. Sensor is not performing as expected. Its like a brainless instrument.Very disappointing.
This is my first impressions after using this phone for 36 hours. Do give a like if it helps you.