this phone is good, but not a, very good phone this phone intel insied and 1gb ram is, good camera is not a,very good battry backup is a, very good
good phone in 1gb RAM and IPS LCD
camera is not good in a,sealfi phone
Intel Clover Trail Atom powered Zenfone C is a average smartphone. I bought this one when my Moto E got broken. Here is the review after 3 weeks of usage :
1. Good Additions by ZenUI.
2. Camera features are good.
3. Build Quality is Solid and hardware buttons are quite good.
1. Pathetic battery life. 8 Hours max with 3G/Wifi on all the time with whatsapp and 4 push emails. With same condition my Moto E lasted 16+ Hours straight.
2. Very very poor TN screen and very poor visibility outdoors
3. ZenUI sucking battery life hell.
4. Default ZenUI can't be disabled and it kills the kitkat experience with its poor phonebook and dialer.
5. Though Asus advertises the phone as 2x2 with Intel HT. Its performance any day is less than Sandragon 400 and frequent hangs are common with more apps
6. Screen and Back heating with 15mins of 3Gbrowsing/Gaming
7. No Screen Protection
8. No headphones bundled
P.S. : I am a long time Android user(Since 1.6) and Android developer. So please, I know what I am talking about. Unless Asus/Intel do something about very poor battery life, whole Smartphone definition of Zenfone C is defeated. PLEASE DO NOT BUY if you are a mid-heavy/heavy user.
best smarphone for learners.But the the box does not contain a pair headsets
overall the product is amazing coz it has 8gb intenal memory and can be expanded to 64gb.
The battery life is not good for those who use in exess.The phone seems to be ligth-weight
Compared to ASUS Zenfone 4, this has
> IPS Display
> Bigger Screen
> Android KitKat out-of-the-box
> LED Flash
> Bigger Battery
> But missing Gorilla Glass screen protection
And you pay just INR 700 extra for all that.
I agree some may want better front camera, but then you are already getting phone for such a low price and still getting a lot of features for that price.... right?
I think this Time Asus Have Optimize the Sound Quality in previous All phones have poor quality of Audio and low volume level before going to purchase this please do focus on this ...... Asus Major Minus Factors Are
if these r Fine then go for it