over all good one by bb
all smart fetures
not much graphics
This is a great, affordable smartphone equipped with many great features. Fast WiFi speeds & no buffering whilst watching TV catchup. Highly recommended handset at a reasonable price, around 100 pounds UK.
Blackberry mobiles were 'smartphones' once upon a time when there were no Android, no iphone. You'll find an android device with the same features much cheaper and also by quality. Blackberry is now doing good business in third World countries because it is not in good choice of even 1st n second world peoples. Don't go for the name unless u did use a blackberry and loved it and a blackberry fan. It sucks a minimum of RS.299 a month from well known operators in india for BBM, and Rs.100 more for internet (2G). Where whatsapp can be installed & used in android for free with a general internet GPRS package.
And as far as I know Blackberry 10 is coming later this year which is a full touch screen device like iphone or popular android phones.So it is proved that physical qwerty is going to be a backdated feature in the coming years. And also blackberry 10 will not be updated on no existing device(including this one) as RIM confirmed. So go for an android. I'd say go for android 4.0 devices.You ll find one in this budget with a good touch screen. There are lots of reputed companies selling androids. Buying this blackberry appears to be making Indians fool with including an FM radio. :D I'm not going to be a fool, my nokia phone have a fm radio already.
I recently purchased this phone, I previously had galaxy 3 which was also good except for the fact that I didnt like touch screen. The following are the features i liked
1. Great UI.
2. Light weight and feel elegant.
3. Long battery life - Had to turn off GPS. When GPS (Location services) was running battery lasted 2 days. Without GPS on it lasted 4 days.
4. Best QWERTY
5. Google contact and calendar sync available which means i dont need to copy contacts in SIM.
6. Wi-fi Hotspot.
7. Android users will take a while to figure out how speed dial works and will love it when they do.
1. Access to gmail, blackberry gmail plugin is no longer available.
2. Without a blackberry plan maps,email etc are useless.
Compare to android yes the phone has less apps, and is little expensive but it does what its meant to do really well. In the QWERTY series the samsung phones had battery problem, nokia asha series felt too rugged and bulky.
Why a QWERTY instead of a touch screen?
1. When you have a interactive call the proximity sensor takes a while to turn on the screen display
2. Everyone will end up putting a screen gaurd while will impact the sensitivity.
3. Eats up lot of battery
4. Watching movie?Games? Why not watch it on ipad with bigger screen?
5. Typing a message is a pain if you dont have nimble fingers.
I bought this blackberry today and i must say its a complete blackberry curve with all the features unlike the others.
-Wifi Mobile Hotspot
-3.2 MP cam with EDOF
-806 Mhz processor
-BB OS 7.1
- No Java
Still, I believe the price tag of this fone is quite high. But very much recommended product especially for BB lovers.