The phone is awesome. Android lolipop makes this phone super awesome.
64 gb internal memory
3 gb ram
and a lot more
Only 2 mp front camera
5.96 inch screen
difficult to root
although it was awesome
Now Days All Mobile companies releases Dual Sim. nexus 6 Doesn't have dual sim feature But it's supb phone, but i'm not buying it only because of this reason
It's Android Lollipop 5.0 phone pretty impressive
back camera with rounded flash
3 GB ram
Good battery Backup
Are The Amazing things about this phone.
It Does not have External SD card Slote
Not Available in Dual Sim.
I bought this on the 1st of Feb and on 5th it slipped out of my pocked as I was getting up from the floor and fell. It was a very minor fall and most (if not all) phones would have survived the fall. But not this one - the screen broke and bad enough to be unusable. And then after chasing Flipkart, Google, Motorola and Motorola service centres I find that the screen replacement would cost 25000 (yes thats right - you can buy Android OnePlus with that money and have spare for a few drinks) and it would take at least a couple of weeks, if not more.So either you buy a heavy duty case for this phone (which defeats the purpose of buying a sleek phone) or just don't buy this one....
This Phone is amazing . ...!
There are a few Cons which can be over looked .
1.The 6 inch AMOLED screen is awesome for watching video clips and movies .( The color saturation is a retina's delight )
2. Dual Front speakers are a pleasure to dissolve the stereo effect into ones ears .
3. Turbo charger is making me forget about my battery burn time .
4. Lollipop is graphic-centric and is oily smooth to explore .
5.Call Quality and signal strength have Motorola's trademark .
7. The build is solid to the core and its ergonomically optimized .
8. Games run insanely smooth and you would not need an ear phone while gaming .
9. Camera is much better than the one in Nexus 4 and 5 .
1. The size needs time, to get used to.
2. Few Functionality hiccups in Lollipop which effect performance (No option to disable data encryption ).
i bought a nexus 6 mobile recently its getting heated up on charging, i would like to know how to resolve the issue