NOT BUYIED BUT WANT TOO GET IT LEAVING J7
Very good product. The screen display is very clear. Camera is good. Everything is good. But be careful while using it. Hold it firmly because there is chance of it slipping from your hand due to its size.
I purchased this tab a week ago, my experience with this tab so far is excellent. A value buy in my opinion.
1) Big display 10.1 inch (1280 x 800 HD resolution), excellent look, superb build with kick stand, bit heavy. Two SIM slots and a microSD slot are visible when you open the stand, (even though they wont fall down, does not look nice.). The pwer cable pin is bit flimsy.
2) The 13 MP rear camera is good in outdoor clicking. There is no LED flash. 5MP Front camera is OK for selfies and video chat.The panel has speakers on both ends of the cylindrical panel gives comparatively loud and clear sound. iBall has also included option for a video wallpaper.
3) 2GB ram, octa core ARM 7 Cortex processor with 1.7 GHz gives superb performance without any lag (while multi tasking)
4) Comes with Kit kat OS, upgrade to lolly pop is not committed.
5) 7,800 mAH battery last for almost a day with moderate playing and heavy browsing. The device supports 3G and 2G band networks. I have not checked call quality till now--- so no comments.The in-built storage for the device is 16 GB but only 8 GB is available for user (How ever micro SD supprort up to 32 GB- hence no complaints).
6) Device performance is fantastic with Wi-Fi, A Bluetooth module V4 is also available. USB OTG function is verymuch useful and a cast screen option is also available via a microUSB port.
Overall I am very much happy to own such a device to have entertainment as well as to carry out my professional work little bit with out switching on my desktop.
It is a good buy at this price point. If price drops another 2k it will be excellent buy.
perfomance is bad
Value for money.
Good product for 15k range.