big fan of lg company for mobiles n dis1 is just gr8 when it will launch
I bought LG Optimus L5 E612 from Sulekha a month ago, only cuz it was not available in Flipkart. I share my experiance here for the prospective buyers..
1. User interface: Good (4/5)
2. Touch Screen response : Very Good (5/5) Swift maneuvers even with screen guard.
3. Display quality: Poor (2/5) A dead pixel appeared in my phone after a week.. may be only for me!
4. Display clarity: Poor (2/5) But this is budget phone and low resolution 320 x 480 is accepted :)
5. Build quality: Satisfactory (3/5) Some rattles audible from the all plastic body.
6. Performance: Satisfactory (3/5) Did slow down a few times but never hung!
7. Still Camera: Bad (1/5) Very poor quality pictures though a 5MP sensor. My Galaxy Y with 2MP sensor takes far better images.
8. Video Camera: Bad (1/5) Very bad quality videos in low light conditions. Better in a sunny outdoor. Galaxy Y beats here too.
9. HD Vide Recording: No (0/5) This misses very badly :(
10. Battery Life: Very Good (5/5) Keeps me away from my charger for 2 days!
12. Storage: Good (4/5) 2.5GB free for us!
13. Apps: Good (4/5) Though not many useful pre-installed apps, we can always install what we need.
Note: Only for business users who want VPN: CISCO Anyconnect VPN Client does not work!
Bought this phone around 2 months back....everythink looked good about it ....4 inch screen, 2.2gb built-in memory, 512 mb ram ....but slowly it started giving problems....with frozen screen....sometimes it takes around 10-20 seconds to dial a number....and in some cases dials the same number twice and gets disconnected again and again....very problematic ... and not much re-sale value either. If I check today nobody is willing to buy this back for more than 5k :-( .... very bad choice and a disappointing product from LG.
I bought it from a shopping mall and using it for one year.
This Phone has many good things like quality 3gs/WIfi but bad Call receiving sound quality but if upgraded to current version of Android 4.12 it works much better.
Its cheap and one of the very best android device. And it has a good manly
Upgrade the android before using this.
What else do we expect from LG for a phone worth 12k..
It has ICS which is a boon as compared with the phone of it's range like SAMSUNG ACE DOUS n all are still stuck with Gingerbread...!
The camera is quite good..and user interference of LG-OPTIMUS is majestic.
Its a budget friendly start-up smartphone for the first time ANDROID users like me..! ^_^