It’s my pain and suggesting others not to taste it. My sincerer suggestion; to guys who wants to buy Lenovo smart phones. I am using Lenovo laptop from more than 3 yrs, it’s too good product from Lenovo. And I thought the same for smart phones but both the products and services are no ware related. Lenovo guys cheating with the smart phone and these are china products. Example which I have faced: As I have gone through the Lenovo smart phone configuration A800 and bought it but those are not true. After your purchase you can’t feel them at all They said 3.5 mm audio jack: its true, but only Lenovo ear phone (the Cheap quality, its lesser the Rs 20/-) will work on that. You can’t use other than that. After my purchase I have enquired about it, most of the Lenovo models have same issue. Lenovo service: after 1 month when I purchased, I have faced an issue so I given it to Lenovo warranty service center (IVEL Computers Hyderabad), its terrible service from Lenovo. They have taken it for service and they didn’t return it back (it’s been 2 months). Still they are telling, parts are manufauring in china so its pending with them. I have rose my concern to head office, they were telling we have dispatched but service providers IVEL computers said we didn’t received. Am an audient here….! Coming to Camera: they have given in the configuration 5.0 MP but its worst than 2.0 MP. Bharani
OS is ok ok
if your audio lover for about it you go mad with Audio jack & Camera, service are too worst
Really a nice 5 inch android phone at this price, I just buy one only 16200 INR.. really cool
Built Quality, Camera, Display, Sound
I was using this phone since 2 months and the results were amazing...First of all display/screen quality it says that it has 220 ppi but in real it has 240 ppi which makes its large 5 inch screen very vivid and text friendly although viewing angles are not IPS like.But it has far much better quality than Samsung Galaxy Grand.Touchscreen? well it feels like one on the iphones and ipads with zero lag and extremely responsive.Sound quality i can simply compare it with my sony xperia phones with deep base and noise free(used with my sony earphones) although stock earphones are more for show than for using them.Now if we talk about performance and gaming it manages to play HD games like contract killer , D-day, GTA-3 , NOVA without any lag and plays 720p HD video smoothly.Camera is another thing i like the most on it as 8MP HD camera gives bright and vivid photos and videos as well and can easily comparable with cameras on nokia and front facing camera is good too not seems like VGA.Battery backup is so good that it lasts for about 3 days full on wifi and medium brightness and on regular usage..design of the phone is robust and well built with no cheap parts better than grand but not good as nokia but makes sense.The UI on phone is packed with many apps which are of no use at all but its fine.So,people looking for GALAXY GRAND should definitely go for this as it makes people turn their heads and they say "mahenga hoga" that moment was priceless and feels really rich at that time!
So, in my opinion you will never go wrong with this phone!
I ordered this from Flipkart - as usual, amazing delivery and service. I have used this phone for 2 weeks now, 50% for business (calendar, email, documents), 30% for calls and remaining 20% for entertainment (games, reading e-books).
1. Screen-size is amazing, though my friend (who bought a Samsung Grand) has a better looking phone.
2. Functioning is smooth for all business functions. Comes with Kingsoft office, which can edit Microsoft office files. Reading emails and replying etc is a breeze. The powerful RAM is what enables this.
3. Amazing battery life (better than Samsung Grand). Though I use 3G and reply to mails etc on the phone, I end the day with 30% - 50% battery.
4. Dual sim is nice - I use 2 sims and it works well for me. Though it is annoying that the phone asks me which sim to use everytime I make a call. And, for some reason, it falsely detects one of my local sims as 'Roaming sim' and confirms again if I want to incur roaming charges.
1. Heavier and larger than my friends Samsung Grand.
2. The IPS display isn't very obvious.
3. The most ANNOYING feature con is this - 4 GB is available to the user of which 2GB is structured as a USB drive and only 2GB is available to applications. When I got the phone, around 1.5GB was full. When I installed my preferred applications (like Gmail, UC Browser, contacts cards) and games (like angry birds), the space got filled up rapidly. Now, I permanently have a 'Storage space full' situation and am unable to update my apps. Wherever possible, I have moved apps to SD storage (I have a 32GB card), but still I am short of space.
As an ex-Samsung user, I miss having a software like Kies to manage the phone from my system. Hopefully, I wont need it.