i love this lenovo phone i wanna buy it when its available in india can u please tell me when its launching in india and about its forecasting price
Its got damaged with in 5 months , Charger and socket pin burn and no support from customer care and service center in India.
Phone is good to use for 5 months
Too hot while charging and charger melt and product got damaged
THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING A LENOVO PHONE.........MY ONE CRASHED IN TWO MONTHS AND CONPANY FOOLED AROUND ME FOR 3 THREE MONTHS TO REPAIR IT SAYING PART HAS TO COME FROM CHINA......FRUSTED AND WITH NO OPTIONS LEFT WITH I TOOK THE LOSS AND BOUGHT AA NEW PHONE............THOUSANDS OF HARD EARNED MONEY WENT IN TO DRAIN
Just bought the lenovo Vibe X, please see review comments as per my one week usage:
1. First of all touch of the phone is not good at all, it feels like using any cheap chinese phone. Very slow movements of icons while dragging your fingers.
2. Secondly processor of the phone is slow, though it says 2 GB RAM but you will feel its nt performing at that level.
3. No cover/screen card is available for this phone. I have searched in all markets and over the internet too, no luck.
4. Rear view Camera is so so, not up to the mark as a 13MP should be.
5. 16 GB memory is not expandable.
6. Using the phone will not give you a feel of 25K phone, it should be priced around 15K.
i have been using it since one and half year. good phone to have. Its USP is its slim and metallic look. A moderate phone when it comes to camera.
otherwise phone is nice. some times it troubles when it says that it cannot detect sim card...........