there is a big prblms about storage it is not supportd my 2gb sd card needs to every tym rebooting for listing music and images
big screen with lots of apps and gaming good for 3g
Very bad doodle 3 bad camera bad company bad tuch bad care centur bad all
Is wifi hotspot available for this canvas doodle 3 mobile??
It is reallly good with all the features available
main cam is just 5mp and front cam is just 0.3mp
It was the worst experience I have ever faced till now. I have bought Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 worth rupees 9000 + special delivery charge rupees 90/-from Flipkart.com. After getting this handset, I found some disputes in it. After 7/10 days, the headphone was not working and some software related problems arise. I have spoken to the Customer Care Executive for replacement and told them to arrange the pick-up on 1st July as I am not working in Kolkata. But till 3rd July they did not inform or send any one for replacement and as I was supposed to get back to my work place on 3rd July evening, I called Flipkart again to know my status but they were behaving like they were not at all aware about my matter and they told me that they will be refunding the money-(9090/-) back as there is no courier service available in my work place-(Bankura).On 13th July I received a SMS from Flipkart that they will refund 90/- shipping charge and also a token of appreciation 90/- total 180/-will be added in my wallet. After that, again I called and spoke with a new executive and he again told me a new story and at-last promised me refund. Now I am not aware what I will do as I am not getting any proper response from Flipkart. If I don t get a solution within the next 5 days, I will take this matter to the consumer forum or probably sue the company for wrong commitment and mis-communication and also non-co-operation from the customer care executive. Every time I called, Different Customer care executive picked up my phone and told me a different story. Someone hanged up my call also. So I would request you to look into this issue otherwise I will be going to the court and will take legal help of legal associates. I am sending my Bank details for refund through mail. I have been told to return the handset. I am not feeling comfortable with that as I am not sure whether Flipkart will refund my money at all. If they don t, I ll lose both my money and mu phone.
I suggest you Not purchase any electronics item from Flipkart.
Awesome phone at this price.
Please dont compare this phone to branded phone above 10k will disappoint you.
But for 6.5K this is best you can buy.
1. Dual Sim
2. Plays High Definition
3. 6" Screen
4. 8GB internal memory
5. Kitkat OS
6. 1GB RAM
7. Very very stylish
8. Battery back is very good (2500 MAH)
9. Touch is very smooth
10. Can play High intensity games (doesnt hangs)
11. Browsing is very fast.
12. Free magnetic flip, screen guard and one back cover (worth 450 atleast).
13. Quality of the phone looks very good.
1. Cant be viewed at different angles. Slightly move out of center focus(angle) image gets blackish...
2. No way you can use this mobile with one hand. Too big for one hand operation.
3. Slightly heavy
4. just 165 PPI ( cant expect to be very good clarity)
5. Some time touch doesn't work. need some pressure to press action buttons in the screen.
6. If you press and hold for longer time, screen flickers a little.
7.Very bad camera.
8. Fonts are too big (even after keeping settings as font size small). It looks like 5" screen has been zoom to make it 6" screen.
9. Back Camera popping out of the back panel, So risk of damaging / scratching camera.