Great tablet if you consider the price factor. Under 8000 you can get as much as you want from these tablet. The home screen resolution is good but the internal resolution could have been better. Black background is very boring. And some how even after using it for 3 months I have not been able to shut the vibrator off there seeems to be no settings for the vibrator mode. In the manual and in the descriptions found on the web its written No blue tooth but lo and behold it is there. The descriptions say 4GB inbuilt memory but its not true its only 1 GB.
Value for money
Battery life, auto shut down
document.alert("review for the best microma");
no best in tablet
simple cheap not good and best
I bought it outside from MicroMax Studio as it was unavailable on FlipKart.
1) It has lag issue, sometimes it will restart automatically.
2) Battery backup is very poor, not more than ~3Hrs.
3) First start with display. (800x 480 pixel) which mean less than 100 ppi, so HD viewers have thumb down.
4) Brightness is very poor, so you will face problem in sun light while travelling in a metro or Bus or wondering outside in a day.
5) Sound: Very poor, as you will barely hear digitally stereo songs.
6) The biggest lad issue is, when you move any of the downloaded application from Phone to SD card, the application will be removed automatically in a few hours.
7) Sim Card facility only revoke 2G data NOT for 3G, and this device has some problem with connectivity, In 2G data, even Google takes time to open.
8) 3G is only accessible from Dongle.
9) Touch is also not very smooth.
There are many more issues which i've faced, so FINALLY i sold it, after purchasing it, within 7 days. I was totally speechless about the lag issues.