good battery backup
Please do not buy any Nokia new basic models. It is the worst models. Looks nice, but when you are on a call, the voice can be heard out from the speaker. Not at all happy with my purchase. Nokia, you need to review all the feedback given by the buyer. Flipkart, you rock.
i have just bought this phone 2 days back not from flipkart.but from local dealer at Rs 1500.
Pro of Nokia 107
1.Build quality of phone is nice.
2.the ringtones are loud and clear .
3.battery backup life is also good 3 days..
4.led torch is also nice and bright.
5 reception of signals is good
6.call audio quality is good.
1. this phone contain is voice leakage,other can here your call talk if speaker volume is high.
which is i think can be avoided if you press speaker with your finger while talking.
2.when you press on music icon its take some time to show songs and music players functions are limited.
its a new launch and value for money package.
Got this as I was traveling to London for a week and didn't want to spend a lot of money on a second phone. (London like most of Europe uses SIM tech and Indian phones work there). Was looking for a dual SIM that I can use in my hometown as well. I labored between Micromax (Indian) and Samsung (me have a Note 2) but finally went with the Nokia
1. Light, sturdy (like everything Nokia), disappears in the hands, makes calls and sends SMS, long lasting battery (longer than the Note 2, I think!)
2. Dual SIM works! Didn't do anything heavy duty so can't comment on that
3. I charged it fully, discharged it fully, charged it once again and packed it. Now when I tried switching it on; it WOULDN'T! But Nokia is Nokia, I knew there wouldn't be much wrong. Removed the battery, rubbed the battery terminal on my jeans, re-inserted....and lo behold!..... the phone worked!
If you looking for slickness, ability to show-off, feather touch buttons, easy SMS, large screen, screen resolution, processor speed, internet, coffee machine etc. then please spend some money elsewhere. If you looking for a dual SIM phone that can make & receive calls without a fuss - this is the one. Oh and almost forgot, the killer app - flashlight. Go ahead light up your day, way or whatever makes you happy!
It is a good phone...basic and useful doing a bit more than what the phone was originally supposed to do.
1. Original NOKIA phone.
2. Good looks.
3. Ease of use.
4. Has an mp3 player too.
5. Dust resistant keypad.
6. LONG battery life.
7. You don't need to remove the battery to insert a memory card.
8. Classic games like 'Snake' and ' Cricket Cup'!!
9. Really small charger.
1. The back cover is bit difficult to remove (But that hardly matters).
2. Browsing through the music files is cumbersome especially if you have a lot of them (about 8 GB).
3. The bundled earphones don't have a 'push to talk' button which means you'll have to take it out of your pocket whenever you want to answer a call or go to the next track while playing music.
Want a simple dual SIM phone? Go for it. Highly recommended.