Mejo mali info, watch nyo pa videos nito sa youtube, and magbasa kayo sa gsmarena. Nokia 130 single sim or Dual sim ay Walang GPRS/EDGE and Browser. Then P1.7k ito sa atin? grabe haha. Samsung E2202 may camera, may gprs may browser P1.5k+ lang. Eh ito wala lahat nun, then 1.7k? wahah
(Micro-USB Charging (USB v2.0), Bluetooth v3.0, microSD Card (32GB),
Transferring Data through USB Cable, Radio, Mp3 Player, Calculator,
Alarm clock, Reminders, Calendar, Flash light.)
DESIGN: Good build quality.
BATTERY: Superb, can last for 2-3 days
NO Internet connectivity (No Browser, No GPRS/EDGE).
NO JAVA. NOT Threaded view SMS.
NO support for Any JPEG or Other Picture file formats
(Because it doesn't have a Photo viewer/Gallery)
Bluetooth: Limited use only to Send, Recieve Mp3.
I bought this mobile from a local retailer a week ago, since it was out of stock in flipkart at that time.
1. Amazing battery charging time, recharges from empty to full battery in about 90 mins.
2. Has mini USB port for charging.
3. Can connect the mobile through USB port to desktop/laptop and use it for media transfer and also as a card reader.
4. Very light weight and good build quality.
5. Doesnt have voice leakage problems during call and the sound is pretty clear.
6. Superb Battery life.
7. Both Radio and Music can be controlled from the lockscreen, it allows u to change the station/song and volume even when the phone is locked(most basic mobiles doesnt have this feature).
8. Loudspeaker is really loud & clear, and can listen songs through loudspeaker for very long time.
1. Does not display call timer during conversation.(To turn on call summary setting->cost settings->call summary)
2. Locating the "now playing" song in the list is very difficult, since every time u have to navigate from start of the song list.
3. Does not have fast forward function.
4. Cannot browse the memory card or view image.
Good mobile for this price