I am waiting for this mobile since March 28, 2014. I am the first buyer in Delhi NCR and puchased it on 2nd August 2014 (launched on 01 August 2014). I was desperately waiting for this mobile, as i gave my nexus 5 to my wife. Let me tell you something before you go through the whole review : This is OPPO FIND 7 man, and cust the crap what world says about it.
1. amazingly fast processing.
2. 3 GB RAM .
3. Inbuilt 32 GB space.
4. QUAD HD Screen (above full HD), i keep my phone brightness at 35%, and even then its too clear.
5. toll free no. of oppo to ask anything or to report any problem.
6. TAP Unlock fe
1. available only with authorised distributors.
2. You pay 1st and wait for next day for mobile. It's like pre booking one day before. Oppo dont keep sets at stores.
3. Only one cover (flip) and 1 screen guard given (company laminated guard).
Best in the lot.....Even the price (Rs. 29K)
Please DON'T allow reviews without an actual purchase!!! These guys are hilarious with their fanboyism!!!
No one should be entitled to review a product without using/experiencing them. Flipkart, do something!!!
No one will Go through OPPO at this price, when there is Xiaomi and Oneplus one is going to launch at half the rate, and with same specifications.
Atlast, i'll choose Samsung, LG, Nexus like Brands if i would like to buy at this range, those have Good after sale support, rather than new entry Chinese Brand.
Reconsider your pricing and after sale services.