The waste mobile i used in my life.there is no word...in which word i scold...the waste mobile.....
No words to say ....
Better than other 9k phoness
phicomm passion 660 is value for money, excepting that though it says dual sim but it takes single sim as the other slot if memory card or sim does not have a separate memory card slot otherwise good phone
Performance is no doubt good for the money. In one word value for money. Like other product it has pros and cons.Its upto you whether to buy it or not.I am using about 1 month.
1. Design: Stylish slick and light weight.... 5/5
2. Overall performance:- Good but it goes warm if you play a high graphics game but not too warm. But you will not face any problem during the running of the app. 5/5
3. Battery:- Not that good for heavy users. But very low standby battery consumption. No problem for normal users to use a day without charging. But when you buy these features you undoubtedly use heavy. 3/5
4. Camera:- front camera is very good. Flawless. But 13MP is not good. Because after small zooming its pixelated. Auto focus is good like good quality camera. Front- 5/5, Rear- 3.8/5
5. OS: Should be Lolypop or upgradable to lolypop. But its kitkat. 4/5
6. 3 more Drawbacks- a) Battery is not be detachable.
b)1st sim is micro 2nd is nano. nano sim or micro sd can not be used simultaneously. either nano sim or micro sd.
c)No headset/earphone is included.