This tablet has spec of a cheap 10K tablet. At 30K you can get Sony Xperia Z Tablet which comes with waterproof, 1.5GHz Quad core Snapdragon, 2Gb RAM and Full HD display.
Dear Friends,dont buy this one,if your budget is 30000.go for sony and in 32 to 35000.consider ipad air.
I own tab3 t311. With the same impression I bought this. To my dismay I regret my decision. Samsung has taken its customer for a ride. It had abyss hardware specs for the price it commands. This is all done to promote their expensive tablet series (tab S and tab pro). better to go for samsung N8000. Except for the connector its best.
1) No magentic sensor (even a Rs.7000 tablet has this)
2) No flash for camera (for this price it is a pretty basic)
3) No MHL support (you can't connect tablet to TV via HDMI cable without using expensive dongle)
4) Came with heavy bloatware. I need to spend half day in removing them and to finally tune it.
5) Doesn't support dock.
6) Doesn't come stock ear phones.
7) Built in launcher is much inferior than nova launcher.
8) Poor resolution for the given screen size. Min it should be 1920 x 1080
Pricing----- According to this week's prices of this tablet, I could Figure Out Amazon having the lowest prices... (Rs. 28900).. Others had around Rs. 29500... Delivery Speed---- I was surprised by the delivery time taken by Amazon.in.. It took less than 48 hours after I booked with Normal Delivery Option (Nothing Such As One Day Delivery Or Two day delivery Guarantee)... I hadn't even kept the money in my house.. The ATS Guy had to wait for me to bring Cash from a nearby ATM... Tablet Review------ The tablet emits very good display colors as the company is Samsung... But as the company is Samsung The tablet also lags very much..THE TABLET SUPPORTS KEYBOARD AS WELL AS MOUSE THROUGH AN OTG CABLE(CABLE DOESN'T COME INSIDE THE BOX).... NO EARPHONES WITH THE TABLET... As the camera is of 3.0 MP you can't expect top quality pics from it.. but the camera does have modes,scenes,etc.... The Tab does have a Power Saving Mode.. It Has an option in settings for Mirror Screen(Through HDMI CABLE) Sound Quality Is Perfect as it has a speaker on both the sides... Other Features--nothing new except Kitkat OS 4.4.2...
My Recommendation--- I would surely recommend it to any of my friends or relatives willing to purchase a Tab.