in short very nice phone...
fast processor, nice in this budget,good battery back up
Now its about two months and the Indian brand started showing its true colors. Thou this phablet has some really good features as mentioned earlier but we really cannot ignore the minus part of it.
1) CUSTOMER SERVICE is extremely poor and the customer care executive doesnot mind to reply you at all despite many mails. Also the service centres are very few and majorly in metros only. After spending money to travel to your nearest city where swipe service centre is available you get just a punch on your face. These guys just simply do a software upgrade and even can ask you to come in 2-3 days to pick your phone. It means the travelling cost itself can cost you more than 3000 rs by car.
2) HEATING PROBLEM: The phone becomes really hot esp when its on charging, thou its unbelievable but my two sim card gets bend down due to heat within the phone
3) LOW RAM : You wont able to play many popular games with ease as 512 RAM is very low and there is no details of ROM available. Therefore your phone can keep on hanging many a times.
4) HEAVY : This phone weighs 250 gms it means it can pull your pants down anytime beware ;)
5) EXPENSIVE : Initially the phone costs you around 8500 INR now its again costs you 11500 INR , many better smartphones below 10K with better specifications are available in the market now
This was my FIRST ANDROID DEVICE and I'm in love with it. Build quality is great with a flip cover and scratch guard and screen clarity is superb. With Flipkart 30% discount and 5% Monday offer this was a deal to steal. Games like temple run and racing moto are running great. One suggestion keep your DATA off while playing games else popup advertising can spoil you fun of playing games. N try to avoid do something when its charging. Great phablet thou 512 RAM IS insufficient and Phone storage is 2 GB not 4 GB as claimed by the company
I was looking for a good android based phone with the functionality of a tablet so that I do not have to buy both. So far I was using the traditional querty phones and wanted to made a move to androids. I read a few reviews and unboxing reviews of these products and ordered this phone with fingers crossed !
I must say - if you do not mind carrying a diary along with you in your hand - go for this product and its not going to let you down. Its obviously big but that was the intent.
Its been 2 days that I have been using it and its a marvel of smartness packaged into a device at an acceptable price point (samsung's are way too costly in this catagory). Touch is good , screen is sharp (unlike micromax), build quality is awesome and its loaded with apps. Camera could have been a bit better but the rare one is acceptable.
I would strongly recommend this phone if you are not too locked to samsung and need features at 1/3 of the price point.
Recently, I bought this phone . The built quality is great - its sleek, big as obvious and loaded with lots of inbuilt app. But when I connected the phone to pc via usb it did not give me option of Mass storage device which means I cannot transfer data directly to sd card.
Otherwise phone delivers all what is says !!!!.
Received this Fablet after carefully reading most reviews on flipkart and elsewhere. I bought it as it seemed a real good package in this budget. but highly disappointed as the battery runs out within minutes. I read a user's review before buying where he wrote this phone needs to be charged twice a day, but my personal experience is far more terrible. Imagine your phone's battery decreasing by 2% in 1 minute, while u r only holding on to it looking at the screen as it decreases. "Swipe" should stop manufacturing bullshit batteries, to make cheaper phones.
Fully charged my phone to 100%, than played solitaire for about 15 minutes (a very low end graphic game, which does not eats up too much ram and power) and than it was on stand by for less than an hour, battery reached 6%. any other cheapest china made product will beat this grrrrr....
A Fun Fact: If u r using your phone while its charging, battery does not increase.(wow swipe, that is innovative,lol)
Unsure if i have got a faulty battery, but everyone is complaining about this anyway.
Flipkart has done fantastic job as always, i received my parcel couple days earlier than i expected. thumbs up. please continue being awesome fk.