Sound was very poor. cannot achieve the performance.
Screen Display, fast browsing & gaming
Average Battery, speaker sound is very less.
I have been using this phone since the last 3 weeks and here are some points I would like to elaborate on. Please use your wisdom whether to go for it or not, after all it's your money, your call.
1. A quad core processor clocked at 1.2 Ghz. Due to this one, the processing speed and the transitions are smooth. I haven't seen a lag of any sort on the device till now.
2. The GPU serves well and plays demanding games pretty smoothly. Temple Run 2, CSR Racing, 8 Ball Pool, Into The Dead, Bus Simulator 3D, Red Line Rush, Highway Rider and Race of Champions are the games that are currently installed on my phone and all run very smoothly.
3. Battery is 2000 mah, this one serves very very well. It is giving me almost 1.5 days without charging.
4. The display is 4.5 in and is pretty decent and you can hold the phone easily in your hands. I am not much bothered about the viewing angles, anyway, I do not understand why people are bothered about the viewing angles, I mean, who would like to look at his/her phone from an angle.
5. Primary Camera is 5 MP with a LED flash. Picture quality is good, even in low light. Secondary camera is 0.3 MP, serves well using Skype.
1. The sound output is not good. It is poor and one can easily miss a call or an sms in a crowded place.
2. RAM could have been better. It is just 512 MB, a 1 GB would have been nice. Though the phone does not show any lag because of the RAM.
Another thing, most of the people here are complaining about the service and all. I would like to say that it is just a mobile handset like any other, it is not a rocket that it needs some specific part and can be serviced only at the dock. If the service centres are not providing service, there are plenty of local mobile repair shops where even Samsung, Nokia, Sony etc phones can be repaired and that too less expensively and in front of your eyes. Think about it guys.
Finally, I would like to say that this is a very good handset at a very reasonable price. Anyway, I do not think any person uses his/her phone for more than one year, specially when technology is changing every day and that too drastically.
Phone is nice,working very good but videos playing poor quality .value for money,I feel happy with this phone.better than branded phones
Hi All..I request you all not to ever buy Xolo Mobiles, as they have the worst customer support you could ever imagine..
I had given my mobile X900 for repair on May 6th and till now I haven't received my mobile.
If you face any problem with your Xolo mobiles, you are doomed to burn your pocket to make Hell lot of calls
I'm completely impressed with Xolo. A few of my friends use Xolo, and I was completely blown away by the features it gave at such a reasonable price. I ordered the Q600, and have been using it for about a week and I love it.
Firstly, it looks superb, no doubt about that. It runs without any lags, super smooth and super fast, as the Quad core processor does its thing. The camera also takes pretty decent pictures.
Overall, I'm very happy with Q600. Xolo really is making some great phones, will surely be one of the top mobile brands soon.