Affordable notebook from Acer
Overall User Rating (3.9 Out of 5 based on 263 ratings)
Overall: Great Laptop and great specs, the processor should be called "Core i3" instead of "Pentium.". Installing Windows 7 was really easy as it came with the new BIOS out of the box. The older laptops came with an old BIOS and had to be updated in order to support Windows 7.
1. Very sleek and Lightweight, everything including the Battery and Charger.
2. New generation components and Expandable RAM
3. Support for Windows 7 and 8/8.1.
4. Fast booting and comfortable keyboard
5. Very Cheap and is the best laptop under Rs.30,000 (I got it for Rs.15,641 with all offers including Discounts and Bank Cashbacks)
6. The laptop has everything that we need, nothing more nothing less. We get a lot of i5 and i7 processors but most of the things that we do are browsing and watch movies. So rather than burning a power hungry processor and laptop, having such low power laptops saves a lot on Electricity Bill and purchase cost.
Nothing much, atleast not untill now at this price point.
Go for it if you need a cheap, good looking and good quality model, and not into high end gaming or Video encoding. Best for daily browsing and movies with occasional gaming and best for travel as its light and compact.
Hope I cleared the doubts that you might have had :)