Strong configuration, excellent graphics
Overall User Rating (4.3 Out of 5 based on 40 ratings)
Overall: Brought this product from local store a few days back & have been using it. Here are few points that I have observed.
1) Core i7 4720 HQ 2.6 GHz (turbo boost upto 3.6 GHz) processor, which is really difficult to find within this price at this point of time. It is quite better than Core i7 4710 HQ 2.5 GHz (coming with Lenovo Y50) & definitely very much better than Core i7 4750 HQ 2 GHz (coming with Asus GL552JX-CN316T).
2) The display is really good. It is Full HD LED Anti-glare display & almost feels like IPS display.
3) NVidia GeForce GTX 950M (2GB) is a decent GPU capable of running all new games in med-high settings & older games at Ultra settings.Also Intel HD 4600 GPU present.
4) 8GB Ram (4GB on-board & 4GB DDR3L @ 1600 MHz) is quite enough to play all modern games & handling most graphics rich applications. RAM can be upgraded to 12 GB (4GB DDR3L can be replaced with 8GB DDR3L RAM).
5) 1 TB HDD (5400 rpm). Would have been better with 7200rpm but you will not be able to feel much difference.
6) Sound quality is really good. SonicMaster speakers has very good sound quality.
7) Battery backup is decent. 1.5 - 2 hrs while playing games & 2.5 - 3 hrs while watching HD videos (movies).
8) Comes with Windows 10 Home edition (64-bit). The boot time is really impressive (2-4 seconds).
9) Build quality seems good. It has metallic finished body. The design with Red & Black colours looks awesome.
10) Did not face any over-heating issue as of yet. Sometimes it might become a little hot (while playing rich quality game & simultaneously multi-tasking with lots of apps) but cools down very rapidly.
1) The webcam is absolutely horrible. No quality whatsoever & the image/ video keeps on lagging very badly. It does not feels like a VGA camera at all.
2) Keyboard is not illuminated/ backlit. Becomes difficult to type in low light.
3) Touchpad is not so great. It is just okay.
If you are looking for mid-high range gaming PC with great configuration within 70k, you can easily go for it.