Excellent computing at a very affordable price
Overall User Rating (4.4 Out of 5 based on 185 ratings)
Overall: First of all,i did not buy this laptop from flipkart ,i bought it for a little higher price but must say i am damn impressed by what this machine can do..Now i ve been using this lappy for a week now and i thought to give a decent review about what really this thing can do ..so.first all im going with the pros
1) A 1.5 ghz quad core AMD processor makes my windows 8 boot up like butter.
2)A 4 gb ram is more than enough to ask in any lappy for this a price .
3)This laptop comes with Sonicmaster audio and it works wonders with audio..
4)All the parts feel very cool even after a long time of usage also..(i used this laptop for like 5 hrs straight and it didnt even feel warm)..unlike most laptops i know ..they tend to get very hot due to prolonged usage but not this one..
5) A gr8 resolution and runs HD movies like anything..
6)A Pretty big screen(15.6) for a laptop of this range..
7) AMD Raedon graphics do a pretty good job in running games (ive only played gta san andreas and assassins creed brotherhood in this and they worked fine ..no lags)
8)A nice built keyboard and touchpad layout ..touchpad is really responsive..
9) LED indicators for charging, battery etc
Now with the cons
1)Most people are thinking of buying this laptop because they are thinking that this has and AMD processor and can run high end games..pls note -this laptop has only 256 MB graphics card and it cant run high end games ..this is an awesome laptop for everyday use and yes ..u can play games in it..but it is not desighed to run heavy games..
2)touchpad butttons are pretty hard so i feel quite uncomfortable to press them (i have connected an external mouse for operation of the cursor)
3)This laptop has only 2 usb 3.0 ports ..i am not minding it as i do not connect many devices to my laptop but i thought some people might not like it)
4) Due to absence of usb 2.0 port(s) some compatibility issues may arise..but its not a problem as many usb coming nowadays is usb3.0..which is actually 10 times faster than usb2.0..and till now all my pendrives and usbs are running successfully so i don't think that's a cause of worry..
now some word if advice..this laptop comes with free dos ..no windows ..u have to load windows in ur laptop..and i strongly recommend,specially if u are a novice, not to install windows 7 in this as some issues may arise.. This laptop is built compatible to win 8 .. i booted up win 8 in my laptop and it works like butter..
overall..its an awesome machine for work ,play and pretty much everything you can do with a laptop and i strongly recommend it for any user who is buying a laptop for the first time ..trust me ..u wont be disappointed ..