Apple iPhone invariably comes with an internal memory space and there is no external memory slot. Maybe, this could be an advantage for Apple but disaster for users. File transferring by swapping the memory card may not work here. There is procedure to transfer all your saved SMS messages, email accounts, photos, notes, and other personal settings to your new iPhone. However, this isn't a rocket science, with just a little patience we can complete the task. So, what are you waiting for ??? Get ready to know
How to transfer information from your iPhone 3G/3GS to iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S ?
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes and iOS. Download the latest version of iTunes and remember to install it after you download it.
2. Connect your current iPhone to iTunes and sync it. Verify that your original iPhone is backed up. For more information on how to do this, see iPhone: About backups.
3. Connect your new iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S to iTunes (on the same computer you used to back up your current iPhone).
4. iTunes will ask you if you want to restore from a backup or set up your new iPhone as a new phone. When prompted, select the backup of your current iPhone. If iTunes does not prompt you to select a backup to restore when you connect your new iPhone, use iTunes to restore iOS on your new iPhone and try this step again.
5. After iTunes finishes restoring the backup you selected to your new iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, the iPhone will restart.
6. When your new iPhone appears again in the iTunes window, select it.
7. Click the tabs (Music, Photos, and so on) and verify or change the items you want to sync.
8. Click Apply to sync your new iPhone with iTunes.
9. Verify that your saved SMS messages, email accounts, passwords, photos, notes, and other personal settings are present on your new iPhone. Note that you will be required to enter your email account and voicemail passwords again. If you do not remember your voicemail password, you can reset it.
The onset of festive season brings a slew of discounts and sales across several e-commerc...