Lenovo has launched a new tablet in the Indian market dubbed as Lenovo Ideapad A1000 for Rs. 8,980. It is available to buy at company’s official online e-store for the mentioned price tag. It was originally announced back in the Mobile World Congress this year with Jelly Bean 4.1 Android operating system. It features voice calling features along with the 2G network connectivity. It comes with decent device with good features under the 10K price range in the Indian market from a reputed brand.
Features of Lenovo Ideapad A1000 –
- It comes with 7inch display with the resolution of 1024*600 pixels resolution
- It is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core MediaTek processor along with 1GB of RAM memory
- It is running the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- It comes with 4GB of internal storage, expendable via MicroSd card
- It comes with 0.3MP front camera
- Comes with WiFi, Bluetooth and USB2.0 connectivity features
- It comes with Voice Calling features with 2G SIM slot
- It is powered by a massive 3500mAh battery
The latest entry from Lenovo in the Indian Android tablet market is going to compete against the Samsung Galaxy Tab
as well as with the Acer Iconia A1
in the term of features. It is surely going to attract the tablet buyers in India looking for decent features in the affordable prices. You can buy it right now at the Lenovo official website in White and Black color choices.