Samsung is going to launch Galaxy S4 in India on 26th April. According to reports, company will also launch the device in 30 more countries on the same date. Samsung India has also started sending invites to its press event on April 26. Still, there is no official word from the company about the launching of latest Galaxy device, but it’s highly anticipated that Galaxy S4 will be showcased in that event.
It is also expected that company is going to put a price tag of INR 42,000 on this device. If these reports are true then Samsung will also start taking the pre-orders for Galaxy S4 in this press event.
Key Specifications of Galaxy S4 are listed below –
- Galaxy S4 sports 5 inch super AMOLED full HD display with 1920*1080 resolution
- It is also running on the latest version of Jelly Bean OS
- Might be launched with Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB RAM memory
- Rear camera is 13MP and front shooter is 2.0MP
- There is 16GB internal memory in the device expendable upto 64GB
- It is having 3G and 4G LTE networks
- It is powered with a 2600 mAh battery
Galaxy S4 is powered with Exynos 5 octa processor and in some markets Snapdragon 600. There is no info about which processor will power Indian Galaxy S4 devices. It is having some strong performance features and that might raise its price in the market. Keep in touch, we will update you on 26th
April with all the official information related to Galaxy S4 launch in India.