Sony Ericsson X10 series contains three handsets namely the X10, the X10 Mini, and the X10 Pro. All these handsets were running on outdated Android OS (1.6) till date. As per the latest news, starting from this Sunday, All three of the X10 handsets will start seeing updates to Android 2.1. According to the company sources, the upgrade process should be done by the end of November.
As a re-cap – The key changes for the different products are the following:
• HD video recording with continuous auto-focus for high quality videos
• Upgrade of the Android platform to Android 2.1
• New back up and restore application, with extended content back up
• 5 homescreens for apps, widgets, shortcuts and folders
• Social phonebook which automatically syncs contact pictures from Facebook and shows when your friends are online
Xperia X10 mini and X10 mini pro:
• Improved Bluetooth functionality with support for sending and receiving pictures, contacts and more
• New backup and restore application with extended content back up
• Automatic synchronization of your contact pictures between Facebook and your phone book
• Improved ways of handling pictures, audio, text and numbers in your messages
• Upgrade of the Android platform to Android platform 2.1
So if you own any of these handsets, keep tracking with your carrier for the updates.
Smartphones have become a necessity in today's digital age. Be it browsing the web or connecting with you...