Market Status: Available in India
Updated on:Sep 26, 2016
Release Date: Jan 22, 2016 (Official)
A decent feature phone
BLU Diva II (White)
2-10 Working Days
BLU Diva II
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Blu Diva II T274T (Unlocked)
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (2 Out of 5 based on 2 ratings)
Overall: Would you really complain if you are getting a phone this cheap?
Please consider the following points before buying-
1. Bright Flashlight (or "Torch" as they call it)
2. 3.5mm headphone jack
3. Large Screen
4. Micro USB charger rather than mini USB charger (you can use your android phone cables, yay!)
5. Dial-pad is way easier to use
6. 30 days standby battery.
1. Flimsier & sharper corners. Overall this phone is cheap and looks cheap.
2. Large phone overall (mostly in height)
3. Hard to remove the cover
4. Harder to remove the battery
5. Hard to remove the sim from slot 1, could potentially see the sim 1 "drawer" getting stuck/bent and not working at all with prolonged use "#" key has a bit less tactile feel to them.
6. Call volume very low.
I recommend for buying this phone to those who travel a lot as it has very good standby time.
Please hit the like button if you find this review helpful as it takes only a few seconds of your precious time.