Standard business minded unit
Overall User Rating (3.7 Out of 5 based on 49 ratings)
Overall: Dear all
i have purchased with High Voltage Deals, a registered seller of flipkart, a Dell Inspiron 15 3542 Notebook (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1) from flipkart. Hardware configuration is same but Originally this laptop from Dell was with OS ubuntu and Me cafe antivirus. But this seller has uninstalled this software and installed Windows 8.1. also the windows 8.1 is not genuine. this time i am getting issue with the windows and that is not covered by the Dell cause they have not provided this windows 8.1. This is pirated version.
Also this seller is not providing windows CD so that after formatting i could again reinstall it.
I am going for the legal support against this seller High Voltage Deals and flipkart if they will not resolve my issues.
Those who review either don't buy with this seller and those who have bought with this seller plz lodge a legal complaint for the recovery.
Some issues i am giving here, please make a note:
1. Flipkart has created my return request for the same laptop after checking the stock available with him on 14th Jan 2016.
2. High voltage deals shows no activity and seriousness regarding the replacement till 19th jan 2016.
3. at 09:30 High voltage deals has cancelled the replacement request and created refund request without my concern.
4. In this all scenario just think who is the sufferer? The answer is I.
5. After suffering 3 months could i take the refund or replacement of the right product? <br> 6. I will take the replacement cause i have suffered at all cost, by giving money, getting pirated OS version product with a lot of tension.
7. I have provided all the details regarding the seller fraudulence and piracy from dell and also the photographs of the packets received to flipkart. Still flipkart is not BLACKLISTING this seller.
8. Flipkart is not changing the seller knowing that this seller will not help to resolve the issue.
My moto of this review is THINK BEFORE BUY