1. Extra 5% off* on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards.
You not give ms office
One of the biggest mistakes of my life buying this product. Extremely disappointed. In spite of the reviews, I believed in Dell and in Amazon. Unfortunately, I have had a harrowing experience. I ordered this product because it was Dell, I am buying it from Amazon and I got a good deal.
1. This was an exchange offer. The laptop arrived early and I wasnt ready for the exchange. The delivery person ended up at my door without calling. So, I told him to come the next day. Unfortunately, he returned the product. Then, I had to get a replacement.
2. I got the replacement. Amazon customer service was awesome. However, now the product was a Ubuntu laptop. So, again, I called into Amazon CS. They couldnt order a second replacement. So, I ordered it again.
3. I got the laptop. It was nice. However, it was slow.
4. I called into Dell customer service and asked them if i could upgrade my memory. They said yes. So, I went ahead and ordered a Crucial memory stick. When i tried to replace the memory I realized that opening this laptop was very complicated. Extremely difficult to open this laptop.
5. I gave up on replacing the memory myself. I called up Dell customer service and they asked me to come over since they had the memory in stock. I went all the way across town to be told two things - the cost was exorbitant and second they did not have the memory in stock. Dell service in India is the worst. The worst. This was after I had tried calling Dell, emailing them etc. etc.
6. Eventually, I decided to go to a local store and get the memory replaced after confirming with Dell that warranty would not be voided. Got it replaced.
7. It worked perfectly fine (and was fast) for a week. I was very happy for a week and I was going to write a positive review.
8. However, the next problem appeared today. Now, my laptop now wont boot up emitting four long beeps. Looks like it is a memory error. But now I am staring at dealing with Dell customer service - the worst.
Dont buy this laptop - period.
|Model||15 3558 (Z565302SIN9)|
|Dimensions(WxHxD)||380 x 260 x 21.7 mm|
|Display Features||HD LED Backlit Display with Truelife|
|Display Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Display Size||15.6 Inches|
|Processor||Intel Core i3-5005U|
|Processor Model||Core i3 5th Gen|
|Graphic Processor||Intel HD 5500|
|Graphic Processor Make||Intel|
|Graphic Processor Variant||HD 5500|
|Memory Slots||2 DIMM|
|RAM speed||1600 Mhz|
|Memory Layout||1 x 4 Gigabyte|
|HDD Capacity||1 TB|
|HDD Speed(RPM)||5400 RPM|
|Battery Cell||4 Cell|
|Wireless LAN||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|USB 2.0 slots||2|
|USB 3.0 slots||1|
|Digital Media Reader|
|Video Recording||720p HD|
|Other Networking Options||Media Card (SD, SDHC, SDXC)|
|Audio Solution||HD Audio Solution|
|Speakers||2 tuned speakers|
|Sound Technologies||Waves MaxxAudio|
|Optical Drive||Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)|
|Drive Type||DVD Writer|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with Multi-touch Gestures support|
|Sales Package||Laptop, Battery, AC Adapter, User Guide|
2.5 Kg vs 2.2 Kg
24.8 Millimeter vs 21.7 Millimeter
Lesser hard-disk capacity:
500 GB vs 1 TB
Higher display resolution:
1368 x 768 Pixels vs 1366 x 768 Pixels
2.4 Kg vs 2.2 Kg
2.1 Kg vs 2.2 Kg
24.3 Millimeter vs 21.7 Millimeter
|Dell Inspiron 15 3558 (Z565302SIN9) Laptop (Core i3 5th Gen/4 GB/1 TB/Windows 10)||Price in India|
|Dell Inspiron 3558 Z565302SIN9 2016 15.6-inch Laptop (5th Core i3-5005U/4GB/1TB/Windows 10/Integrate at Amazon||Rs. 32,990|
|Dell Inspiron 3000 Core i3 5th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) Z565302SIN9 3558 Notebook at Flipkart||Rs. 32,990|
|DELL Inspiron 3558 CORE i3-5005U 5TH GEN/4GB/1TB/15.6 INCH/WINDOWS 10/NO BAG at Shopclues||Rs. 28,999|
|Dell Inspiron 15 3558 39.62cm Laptop (Intel i3, 1TB) Black at Tatacliq||Rs. 42,890|