Handsome laptop within budget
Overall User Rating (3.9 Out of 5 based on 142 ratings)
Overall: I bought it from my nearest showroom in kolkata.. Now i am a b.tech student stream CSE.. Now i have tons of codes to write ... And in that case I need a machine , in which at the end of the day the only thing matters if i can write the codes and run as well in them..
1. 4 GB RAM(nice)
2. Nice screen(Anti-glare at that price is a big deal. even a 50k laptop doesnt come up with anti-glare)
3.nice switches... not so fancy.. but workable.
4. Super portable.(Portability is one of it's strong suit. )
5. 5 AND A HALF HOUR BATTERY BACK UP. (If you are only coding and browsing ). Now this is insane . A fully charged laptop computer can offer me a full almost 6 hour battery back up.. It is a very big deal for those who just hates using laptops charging at the sametime.
6. It comes up with ubuntu ..SOme of you guys /gals will say "eh! Ubuntu is shit" .Fine.. you have the liberty to totally format it... and then install some windows shit.. it's allrighty for me .. But keep that thing in min(. If you check it in flipkart.. )the same laptop will cost you more if it comes with preinstalled windows 8.1 or 8.
7. sleek design. all of these laptops in this series are same. Thats why in 20k the design of this laptop is quite good i have to say.
NOw it's time to face the dark side of this laptop too
1.APU DUAL CORE E1 obviously the first thing that made this computer much weaker is its BRAIN.. the core of this laptop is in one word is pathetic...
2. No software cds.. Now let me clear on something .. This thing will run smoothly on windows 7. But you can not use wifi .. because dell has decided to not to give the wifi driver .. So in that case you have to install windows 8.1 .. and the worst thing is downloading those drivers. You have to download min. 1.5 gb softwares.. good luck with that...
OVERALL i will say go for it.. but don't expect too much from this laptop computer.. I mean come on it comes with the price 20k only....