Cost effective gaming laptop
Overall User Rating (4.3 Out of 5 based on 42 ratings)
Overall: Starting from the order of event:
1. Amazon's delivery was good but packaging was very poor. They put sealed air bags inside a big carton where laptop is present. The sealed air bags didn't have air and the big carton had quite a big hole when I received it (Must be during transit). Amazon should take care of such products and packaging should be more than perfect. Other than that, I have completely loved Amazon and its service.
2. Laptop is a beast. It was perfect with no problem. I will list the PROS & CONS.
1) Graphics card for gaming.
2) The quality+quantity on the affordable price and everything else that you could think of.
3) Doesn't overheat even after hours of gaming.
4) Budget Zindaabad.
5) AMAZON :)
1) The speaker are at the bottom. The sound gets a bit buried when you put the laptop on bed. The previous laptop that I used was lenovo and the speaker were on the front on either ends near hinges.
2) The light indicators which tells you about the Laptop(ON/OFF) and Processing are not on the front.
Awkward it is but they are present near the DVD Drive. The first few hours after receiving and checking it I thought they are not at all present on this model of laptops. So every time you got to check if processing is going or not, you have to look around the DVD Drive.<br>About the Laptop's ON/OFF condition you can look at the wifi key(F12) which has an indicator too.
3) Keyboard doesn't have the right click key and Indian Rupee symbol- Right click key/menu dropdown key which comes handy during spell checks while typing or chatting is not present here. No idea why Rupee symbol is not present.
ADVICE: The battery might get stuck at different levels and won't charge to 100 even after hours of charging. Mine got stuck at 89. I drained the battery then recharged again and then got stuck at 95 & 96. Keep draining and recharging and it will finally touch 100. Drain your battery in the first usage then recharge again. It happens because of the battery sitting idle inside the packaging for months.
Battery gives 2-3 hours of backup. Disable NVIDIA and lower the brightness to get some more.
Technically the above are not huge cons that would affect anyone's decision from selecting this laptop :)
Extremely happy with the product and also huge thanks to amazon for solving matters for me quickly when I needed help :)
GO FOR IT ->