Tablet for Starters Not for Quality Buyers
20 Aug 2013
Reviewed On: amazon.in
Overall: The tablet is just about ok for people using it for the first time. It claims a good resolution, but its actually not that great. And the viewing angles are also poor. The battery life barely comes 2-3 hours on a wifi. Infact the battery does not seem to reach 100% itself even after long hours of charging. The quality of the hardware is not great. I had planned to use it for my frequent travels and as a replacement for my netbook. But I am extremely dissatisfied with the performance of this tablet. Overall felt I should have bought something better off, specially considering camera, on screen resolution and viewing angles.
1. Light Weight
2. Supports Keypad / Mouse / USB through OTG cable
1. Camera quality is really poor
2. Screen Resolution is definitely not good. Its much poorer
3. Quality of hardware is not upto the mark
4. Even the touch feel is much worse that my android phone from micromax.
5. Battery does not last long(3 hrs max)even though they claim 4000 mah
6. Does not contain HDMI cable though one of the you tube videos shows HDMI cable supplied.
7. Processor is claimed as 1.2 ghz cortex, but the processing is much poorer than expected.(Check with few games Temple Run types and clearly observed some lags)
8. Quality of charger provided also seems to be bad. Typical China types...
So if you want a cheap tablet with features go for it. But if you are looking for quality in a table, avoid it!!
read more ▼