Updated on:Oct 21, 2016
Official Website:Click here
Mighty game centric smartphone
XOLO Play 6X-1000 (White, 8 GB)
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Xolo Play 6x-1000 Dual SIM Android Mobile Phone
Out Of Stock4-5 Working Days
Xolo Play 6X-1000
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (4.1 Out of 5 based on 265 ratings)
Overall: Well i was about to buy Moto G than Micromax turbo but somehow i ended up buying this phone and im totally loving it. It was released in the early july and i bought it on 4th of july. till now i have not experienced a single problem regarding anything. But here are few pros and cons i have encountered with.
1. Nice build quality. The phone seems like to be a high end device. feel in hand in very comfy and easy to hold with one hand. dont blame it if u have small palm its a 5'' display.
2. Kitkat 4.4.2 - The device offers out of the box fully updated Kitkat. Which seems like its gliding when u r using the device.
3. 2 Gb ram - Running simultaneous applications, working on adobe touch, playing games like MC4 & Asphalt 8 without a single lag. Its Just amazing.
4. Hexa Core - What this 1.5 GHz MTK6591 hexa core is offering you is amazing, better than most of the samsung devices the performance is excellent. I'vnt encountered a single lag in anything.
5. Earpiece - People dont usually review about the earpiece on the device but iam doing so in this case because the earpiece quality is fantastic. crystal clear sound without loud speaker.
6. Full Hd Playback - So i connected the otg cable to the device and played 1080p movie in the stock player, and surprisingly it was playing it and again without any kind of lag.
1. Vibration is damn slow. While i was riding my bike my device was vibrating and i couldnt figure out if it is the device or just a cracky road.and no matter if its in outdoor also if u are riding a bike.It will be troublesome for you to figure out incoming call.
2. Slight lag if any of the sim have Null network. I experienced a slight lag when my aircel sim's network got dropped to null.
Thats it Folks this is what i have experienced after 10 days of purchase of this device.Lets see what happens in the long run..So far everything is damn good.