Rushabh V. Gohil
Averager To Good In The Price Range
28 Mar 2012
Pros: Battery, Screen, Flashlight
Cons: No Java, Bulky, No Internal Memory
Overall: PLUS points:
1. Superb Battery Life.
2. Large Screen
3. In-the-box earphones are good and loud. (It is very
senseless to compare the sound quality to those of Bose
4. LED Flash.
5. Dedicated buttons for Sim1 & Sim2 call.
6. Auto Call Recorder
7. FM and Bluetooth.
1. No JAVA support. Really annoying feature. Hence u
cant add more games and apps. :(
2. Only 2 games: Pacman and Tetris. Only few apps like
Facebuk and Snaptu... No dictionary or other app.
3. No Internal memory (only 500 KB!)
4. Little bulky and heavy. The body size can be further
5. The earbuds of the earphones are so big that it doesnt
fit into my ears. So the earphones are almost ABSENT in
6. The LED flash is not bright enough to be used as
Torch. Plus you need to change the settings in camera
every time to use it to enable the flash.
6. Camera quality is average (similar to a VGA).
7. No dedicated buttons for camera and volume.
Conclusion: Good if the cons dont matter to u. But I
would recommend Sansui S66 instead of this one.