Market Status: Available in India
Updated on:Apr 30, 2016
Release Date: Jun 05, 2013 (Official)
Official Website:Click here
Powerful device with great connectivity
Design and Configuration
Lenovo provides the new A706 with a 4.5 inches of FWVGA ( 480 x 854 pixels resolution) IPS TFT display keeping in mind the great visual experience customers expect from the company. The device sails on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Beneath the hood sits the Qualcomm 1.2GHz Quad-core processor in a Snapdragon chipset. Aided by 1GB of RAM, it turns the device into a processing powerhouse.
Camera and Storage
Photo quality is never a disappointment with the 5MP autofoucs rear camera equipped with LED flash. At the front is a VGA camera for making video calls, Skype, etc.
Internal storage on the device is 4GB, which can be expanded using microSD card up to 32GB.
Connectivity and Battery
Lenovo ensures you're always in contact with your loved ones, by providing the A706 with DualSIM functionality, as well 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity. GPS (with A-GPS) helps in location tracking and navigation.
The power needs of the device are taken care of by a 2000mAh Li-Po battery.
Lenovo appears to have kept in mind almost all user requirements, thus providing the A706 with a great display, good processing power and sufficient storage. Average batteries, however, is one low point of this device, but unless one is a heavy user, the battery should last long enough to provide sufficient usage time. When considered together with the other great features, this phone becomes the ideal choice for users seeking a powerhouse among smartphones in this price bracket.
Usually Delivered in 6-7 business days
Lenovo Ideaphone A706 Pearl White
4-8 Working Days
Lenovo A706 (Pearl White)
2-10 Working Days
Lenovo A706 Mobile Phone
4-6 Working Days
Rs. 9,989 Flat Rs. 300 OFF
Get 10% off maximum upto Rs. 300/-
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (3.4 Out of 5 based on 242 ratings)
Overall: I bought this phone for INR 10.2K, I found the below issues with this phone
1) Calling speaker is too monotonous, and the mike is too week to pick up sound when you are talking, most of the time I ended repeating twice or thrice before other party can hear.
2) Though the phone is having 4.1 jelly bean, its build on 2.3 kernel, which means basically you are getting android 2.3 version with change in UI.
3) Though high RAM, the xvid,avi,mov videos wont Play. The RAM is of lowest grade (There are good phones at this price range)
4) TOUCH RESPONSE IS VERY WEEK, MUST PRESS 2 TO 3 TIMES IN CALCULATOR OR ANY CONTROL (WHILE PLAYING GAMES), PHOTO ZOOM NEED TO BE DONE VERY SLOW.
5) No music player, just google play.
6) Camera Quality is too bad, even in daylight the colors are missed.
7) Album Arts are not recognized (that may not be the issue, but its irritating)
8) The speaker crackles in high volume (Though you don't feel the high sound).
9) There are options for folders ( All android with higher kernel supports folders)
Any one willing to buy the phone, can use it for little talking and texting, this phone is not for heavy use.