Market Status: Available in India
Updated on:May 04, 2016
Release Date: May 16, 2013 (Official)
Official Website:Click here
Display and Configuration
The Lenovo Ideatab A3000 has been featured with a 7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen which has 16M colors, a pixel density of 170ppi and a resolution of 600x1024 pixels. The heart is equipped with the Android OS v4.1 (Jelly Bean). The Quad Core Cortex A7 processor has a clock speed of 1.2GHz and is assisted by a 1GB RAM and a PowerVR SGX544 GPU.
Camera and Storage
Along with a powerful 5MP primary camera, it has a VGA secondary camera so that you can enjoy video chatting. The former has features like autofocus and geo-tagging along with a resolution of 2592x1936 pixels. The tablet supports an internal memory of 16GB internal memory and has a microSD slot for expanding it up to 64GB.
Battery and Connectivity
The Lenovo Ideatab A3000 is a sound option in terms of an excellent processor along with a stylish touchscreen. With updated software features, excellent connectivity options and powerful rear camera, you are going to love this device. While the sensors make your experience smooth, the battery provides a long lasting battery backup.
Lenovo Idea Pad A3000 (Black)
4-6 Working Days
Rs. 14,999 Flat Rs. 700 OFF
Flat Rs.700 Off
Lenovo Idea Tab A3000 Tablet
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Lenovo IdeaTab A3000
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (4.3 Out of 5 based on 766 ratings)
Overall: Lenovo has been moving forward at its own pace launching newer, better products and treating Indian market at par with US market.
I was waiting for a quad core tablet in the affordable range. yes there was nexus 7 but its 3g version was costly .Some local offerings were there but they never felt reliable.
and my wait was over with A3000. I bought this at some 1000 bucks cheaper than the online rate at a local authorised lenovo store. As soon as i started it, it gave a firmware update ota showing the commitment of Lenovo.
I will start with the cons
1. no flash for the 5mp primary camera but IMHO tablets are not meant to be used for photography
2. no screen guard provided in the box
3. resolution of 1024*640 but my eyes can't make much difference compared to full hd 7 inch tablets
4. no headphones provided
5. moderate heating up under heavy usage
now the pros . . .
1. though it has a mediatek processor its quite smooth and supports 1080p video play back
2. dual sim, 3g support, call facility
3. pure user interface, lenovo has not made much changes to the jellybean experience, works seamlessly
4. service centres all over india and 2 years extended warranty
5. antutu benchmarks places the processor just alongwith nexus 7(2012) version but below samsung exynos quadcore
6. 16 gb inbuilt memory more than enough for 5000+ songs or 12 movies
I believe it's price will fall further when the rupee stabilises and right now it is the best value for money tablet in Indian market. Buy now !