Budget friendly laptop
Overall User Rating (4.5 Out of 5 based on 43 ratings)
Overall: Clearing a few doubts:
1. Performance wise it won't be able to hold a candle to other A8 based laptop as it is ULV (ultra low voltage) processor.
2. Higher asking price is for the slimness and light weight (ultrabook will cost you ~5k more).
3. Battery life should be almost same as regular laptops thanks to small battery.
4. No optical drive as it is slim. Though a slot loading drive should have been possible.
5. The on-die as well as dedicated GPU is weak. So dual GPU won't help either. If you want more graphics power, select any of the HP/Samsung/Acer with Radeon HD7670M.
Buy this laptop if you want a slim laptop that can play all games at low-mid settings but not for power use.