High-end Dual SIM Android mobile
Lenovo S560 is a dual SIM Android phone with a 4 inch screen. It flaunts an IPS LCD display running Android 4.0, powered by 1GHz Cortex-A9 Dual core MTK6577 processor complemented by PowerVR SGX531 GPU and 512MB Ram.
The mobile packs a 5 MP camera with Geo-tagging and autofocus for shutterbugs. It also packs a front camera for video calling. Other features of Lenovo S560 includes 4GB expandable storage, 2000 mAH battery, Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS, Micro USB etc.
Lenovo S560 competes directly with Samsung Galaxy S Duos and takes an edge with the IPS screen. If you are looking for an affordable dual SIM Android phone with decent specifications and a reputed brand, go for it.
Lenovo S560 (Blue, 4 GB)
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Lenovo IdeaPhone S560
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (4 Out of 5 based on 968 ratings)
Overall: Ive always been a Samsung user. Picked up this phone to break the cycle.
Have been using it for 3 days now feedback as below:
1. Battery life is amazing. I used it for close to 40 hrs (approximately 6 hrs 3g) and I still had 5% left to let me go for another hour.
2. When I first charged my phone after the first complete cycle the battery charged a bit too fast and drained faster. I thought the phone was defective, but then its just one of lenovos tools that are available to correct the issue. A battery calibration, post running that the phone worked like a charm. The power tool installed on the phone gives you an amazing insight on the battery use and time available.
3. Refreshing UI - After getting bored of the Samsung touch wiz, Lenovo has come with some brilliant UI and animations. It has an inbuilt clean up app, a lotus widget and a magic weather widget. Most of the preinstalled games and apps (other than proprietary apps) are uninstallable, thereby reducing the bloatware factor.It has 6-7 inbuilt themes which are really cool. The phone has zero lag on the UI. It has Super gallery which is styled to display videos and photos in a windows 8 tablet format.
4. Camera: Rear 8mp : Pictures indoor are noisy, but when you switch to HDR mode it clears to give good pix. Front cam: The front cam is VGA so don't expect much. Good modes and zero lag between pictures getting clicked
5. The 8gb version of the phone gives the user 2.21 gb for apps and 2.8gb as built in storage apart from 32 gb expandable storage.
6. Though the phone is not unibody the battery cannot be removed, however Lenovo has provided a rest button to use in the phone in case it hangs.
7. Looks: Absolutely brilliant. Full metal back cover which acts as radiator and keeps the phone cool at all times. The phone though heavy is very easy to grip in one hand and use with ease. For phone with such a big battery the weight and thickness are not comparable, its pretty slim. The HD dispay complements the phones looks.
8. Gaming: Candy crush, subway surfers, temple run work perfect with no lag, however its not a device meant for 3d games.
9. Built in google keyboard with the slide feature. Gesture support is available on the phone. eg you raise the phone to the ear and it auto answers, when the phone rings it you lift the phone the volume of the ringtone decreases etc.
10. Sound Quality: The speakers are placed in such a manner even if place the phone on the back and listen to music/ watch movies there is no distortion or muffling of the sound. Crystal clear!.
11. Call quality - the noise cancellation mics on the phone are brilliant!! Crystal clear sound with no disturbance. Truly one of the clearest phones.
Overall im extremely happy with the phone. Yes if the front cam was 2 mp and the ram was 2gb it would have been an even more awesome phone, but for now this is the phone to buy if your budget is 18K. I was thinking about the canvas, however trusted the Lenovo brand over it and am really happy about the same.