Useful and economical, with superb battery
04 Jul 2014
Reviewed On: flipkart.com
1) 1900 mAh batter - for me, lasts 4-5 days with 2 sims (1 GSM, 1 CDMA) (with approx 1 hour calls everyday)
2) Triple SIM slots (1 CDMA and 2 GSMs)
3) Build looks good. Phone is solid and heavy (feels like one of the Nokia phones)
4) Has basic features like Bluetooth, 2G, File Browser, Music Player, Radio, very basic VGA camera, Call Recorder, etc.
1) Phonebook size is only 500. One entry can save only one number (i.e., no option to save multiple numbers in one single phonebook entry)
2) Volume during calls is little low. Even speaker volume is little low. I haven't found a way to increase the volume.
3) Camera and music players are very basic, but those are not why I have purchased this phone. So, I am not worried.
Go for it if you are in need of a) Solid battery, b) CDMA + GSM; and c) your budget restriction is within INR 2500.
But even on higher budgets, I haven't found a CDMA+GSM phone with such good battery backup!
Please note that this is not a smart phone, has basic features with bluetooth and 2G, not anything more.