Updated on:Oct 22, 2016
Official Website:Click here
A decent low budget smartphone
Micromax Bolt Q339 (Grey, 4 GB)
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Micromax Bolt Q339
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (3.6 Out of 5 based on 773 ratings)
Overall: Basically I am not much of a fan of android phones or tablets. I am more of a Windows phone using person. I have been using Lumia 535 for a past few months. I have bought this phone on flipkart 2 days back for my maternal uncle. Well, I will try to remain as unbiased as possible while reviewing this phone.
1. Micromax never made a cell phone without camera. This one has two cameras 5 MP and 2 MP (don't go by the first review it says it has a 4 MP cam. It has a 5 MP cam atleast that is what is written on the back of the phone). Both the cameras take decent photos specially the front camera.
2. The phone also has LED flash. There are actually two LEDs to be precise.
3. The phone is very light weight ans feels good on the hand.
4. There is a screen protector inside the box which also looks expensive.
5. The phone is not laggy as most android phones with 512 MB RAM are.
6. The phone also has a good battery life.
1. Though the rear camera is 5 MP but it takes pictures like a 2 MP camera. At this price range you can't expect more. They use Chinese lenses to build this kind of phones.
2. The phone has a spreadtrum (MTK) processor which is a cheap copy of the Snapdragon processors. They heat up fast when you play games and I don't think they a high longevity.
3. It has a 512 MB ram so you can't be sure that it won't lag in the future when you install many apps and games in it but thats future Sir.
4. Most of the time when I connect the phone with my PC (mass storage) some of the shortcuts gets deleted like the facebook, whatsapp etc. (It might sound absurd but its true maybe, it deletes the shortcuts of the softwares that are installed on the SD card when the phone can't access the SD card. And when we connect the phone with the PC as mass storage the SD card becomes unaccessable for the phone which happens for all the smart phones that I have seen)
5. The internal storage is 1 GB (usable) only. So a SD card is a must.
Well, I personally believe that you should NEVER go for cheap phones from brands like Micromax, Gionee, Karbonn etc. as they make these phones from bad quality hardwares. But still at this price range you can't buy an I-phone. So at this range its not a bad deal though...