Nokia’s new line of smartphones, including the Asha 202, is targeted for consumers who are not able to afford the high-end phones, but still want smartphone functionality. The Asha 202 features a 2.4? touchscreen, 10MB of internal memory and has a Symbian operating system. The Asha 202 also features dual-SIM functionality and can store up to 32GB on an external SIM card. The phone comes with a 2MP camera and weighs 2.43 oz. The Asha 202 will be...
Overall User Rating (3.7 Out of 5 based on 141 ratings)
Overall: I purchased this handset from Flipkart and am very happy with the delivery service provided to me.
This phone is, looking onto its prices, is value for money. This has very good features, like:
1. Dual SIM
2. Excellent Screen Resolution
3. Very responsive Touch
4. Good Looks
5. Soft Keypad
6. Regular Apps
7. Good graphics
8. Good sound quality
However, I have found few limitations / negative features in it:
1. Nokia does not provide any Memory Card / Stick and Data cable with this which is packeged with C2-03 in similar price and with similar features.
2. Screen lock is controlled by a very soft button, which frequently gets pressed when you keep your phone in hand. Thus keypad locking is not up to the mark.
3. Battery backup is really bad. Real battery backup is very far away from the one claimed by Nokia. Usually, you need to charge your battery in 24 - 30 hours, even if you do not use internet, radio, media player, games etc. Attending only few calls, may be for 15 - 20 min total in a day and other usages for 30 - 40 min a day will let the battery go down to charge immediately.
4. Camera quality, 2MP, is also not up to the mark.
5. Internal memory is also very low.
I am not very much satisfied with phone. This phone does not fit with Nokia standards. Did not expected Nokia to produce such a phone, which do not meet the features claimed.
I have not used this phone with Memory Card / Stick and additional application installed yet, which may further pop up more limitations. Performance in such case is not known.