Updated on:Feb 07, 2016
User Manual:Click here
Your wait for an Affordable Samsung Tablet is over
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 flaunts a 7.0-inch PLS LCD Touchscreen Display which bears a display resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels along with a pixel density of 170 pixels per inch. Samsung has designed the Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 to run tremendously on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream sandwich) Operating System. The Android Tablet performs smoothly with a 1GHz Dual-Core Processor accompanied by 1GB RAM. It has got PowerVR SGX540 GPU that promises to deliver a fun experience with the most popular games available on the Android System.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 features a 3-megapixel Camera on its Rear Side accompanied by a VGA Camera on its Front side. It offers its users to store plenty of stuff with 16 GB internal memory that is expandable externally via Micro SD Card with storage up to 64GB.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 (Titanium Silver, 16 GB, Wi-Fi Only)
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 (16GB)
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Samsung Tablet P3110 | Non Calling Tablet | Vat Paid Invoice | 1yr Samsung India Warranty |
Out Of Stock4-6 Working Days
Overall User Rating (4.3 Out of 5 based on 519 ratings)
Overall: I just recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (P3110, Wi-Fi, 16 GB).Though I didn't bought it from Flipkart, I'm still writing the review of it as the tablet really impressed me.
First of all let me clear one thing this tablet has NO CALLING FEATURE, there is NO SLOT FOR SIM CARD.You can only use internet Via Wi-Fi or a dongle.So people don't get confused with P3110 & P3100 (Which has a call facility, & the price is 5k more!)
So here is the Pros & Cons of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2...
1) Stunning looks.Its really crafted very nicely.
2) Awesome screen, I don't know why some people in various websites are saying that the screen is not good.I mean you can't compare a 14k tablet's display to iPad's Retina display.
3) Touch is very smooth, with 1 GB DDR3 RAM & Dual Core 1 GHz processor all apps are running very smoothly.
4) You can update to Jelly Bean.
5) Camera can record 720p videos.
6) Have Bluetooth.
1) No USB charging.
2) The default video player can't play the HD audio which are encoded in DTS.It only plays the video so you gets NO SOUND.Don't know why it happens, even the Micromax Funbook's Super HD player plays all these DTS encoded full HD flies smoothly! For these types of file you have to convert it or use other players like BS Player.
3) Speakers are positioned wrongly, it should have place at two end of the tab instead of one end.
4) The audio player is not giving the thumping output, the sound quality is mild.Even a good pair of headphones are not able to get good sound from it.Equalizer is very bad.