Updated on:Oct 24, 2016
Official Website:Click here
Slimmer, lighter & super stylish
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo Tablet
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Samsung T111 Android Calling Tablet
Out Of Stock4-5 Working Days
Overall User Rating (3.7 Out of 5 based on 1,101 ratings)
Overall: I purchased this product on 29th of March 2014 from Samsung Smart Cafe. Initially I found this product good but now I can see many defects in this -
Finally today I had to visit Service Center since the device was not in the state to use anymore.
1. Device is taking around 7-8 hours to get fully charged but the charge is draining out in next 2-3 hours without any activity.
2. Device is getting overheated while charging. Even I can not fully charge it now since after 2-3 hours of charging I am getting notification message - 'Device is overheated. Close some applications'
Even if I am not doing anything this device, it's getting heated.
3. Touch is not so good. Facing issues when dragging
4. I have my office email (Exchange Mailbox) set up in this tab. Email sync was successful till 7th April but later whenever I am opening the mailbox, system is displaying message - 'Maximum number of messages shown (5000)' and I can not sync my mailbox no more. This is a big defect in this product.
5. Quality of speaker is very poor.
Also, there is a huge difference in price between Flipcart and Samsung Dealer.
Anyway I will not recommend anyone to have this.