You need to upgrade the RAM
31 Jul 2016
Reviewed On: flipkart.com
Overall: I have been using this laptop from last 4 months.It comes preloaded with Windows 8 64 bit. All in all it is a good laptop,but the only goof up Sony has done is providing a meager 2GB RAM with it. Win 8 64 bit needs 2GB bare minimum. This means there is no left out memory for other programs to run. So if planning to buy this laptop , please make sure you spend another 2k to upgrade it to 4GB (at the least) to get anything from this machine.Otherwise it will be a drag .
Things I liked :
1. Looks very good and expensive , even though it is not ;-)
2. Light weight (though not very light)
3. Excellent hardware at this price point(3rd Gen I3 2.5ghz ,Intel® HD Graphics 4000 )
4. Integrated web cam
5. Loud and clear sound
Things I did not like
1. Keyboard feels cheaper
2. Touch pad is unreliable (better buy a mouse and use )
3. very bad viewing angles on the LCD monitor
4. Lot of unnecessary bloatware from Sony inc.
5. Expensive accessories
But as I said , given the price , overall it is a good package.