Updated on:Jul 26, 2016
Official Website:Click here
Sony Xperia Go Black, 8 GB
Out Of Stock1-7 Working Days
Sony Xperia Go White 8 Gb
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Sony Ericsson Xperia go ST27i
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Sony`s first rugged handset since ditching Ericsson as its mobile phone partner, the Sony Xperia Go has taken a number of design hints from its fellow Android-filled, Xperia-branded siblings, lining up with an appealing aesthetic that detracts from the hard-wearing rugged nature of the svelte smartphone. Despite being IP67 certified - meaning it is dust-proof and can be submerged up to 1m underwater for as long as 30 minutes without damage, the S...
Pros: Stunning design, Rugged IP67 certification, Largely impressive camera, Speedy, easy internet, Broad media capabilities,
Cons: No physical camera button, No auto spacing in gesture control, Speaker placement, Slight lag, Stiff connection covers,
Verdict: It`s not going to set the world alight, but for anyone looking for a phone that is both beautiful and able to stand up to whatever you throw at it, there is no better option than the Xperia Go....
Overall User Rating (4 Out of 5 based on 236 ratings)
Overall: firstly, the phone is good for its range. though it lacks some features, it covers them up with other. i'm comparing it with xpria u as i am using both at present
1. unlike ^^Ramneek said, it has 8 gb internal memory out of which 4 gb is available for user as 4 gb is used up by the preinstalled apps etc. (same as xperia u)
2. it has expandable memory upto 32 gb. (xperia u of similar range doesnt)
3. no front camera (xperia u does)
4. not upgradable to android ics (xperia u is upgradable)
5. resolution is 480 x 320 Pixels. (xperia u has 854 x 480 Pixels)
6. 5mp camera (same as xperia u)
7. same screen size (3.5 inches)
8. water n dust resistant (no other phones have that) ;)
thats all i discovered till now... touchscreen is fab in both (hatsoff to sony) both are much better than xperia neo v and xperia arc (used them both last year)... just wish it had ics...
hope u found the review helpful... :)