Balance between latest features and fashion
Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 - a handset with dual-SIM Android Jelly Bean offers a 540 x 960 pixels, 5.3 inches screen and multi touch function. It has a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor and 1GB RAM. The 5.3 inch IPS LCD ensures better viewing quality and experience for users. The phone offers an 8MP main camera with dual LED flash & a 5MP wide angle front camera especially for video calling.
Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 has an incredibly amazing memory of 16GB which is expandable up to 32GB. It also supports Bluetooth, 3G, and Wi-Fi along with USB interface. It also offers the enhanced features of direct call, boot acceleration, pop-up play, intelligent answer, flip to mute etc., which makes this hand set a value for money.
Spice 5.3Inch (13.46cm) Quad Core Mobile-Mi 535 - Pinnacle Pro
Out Of Stock4-5 Working Days
Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (3.9 Out of 5 based on 200 ratings)
Overall: must buy phone in its price only the bad thing about is is it a little bit bulky (196.6)gm
- Great screen the 5.3-inch display looks good and is an ease to use.
- Great processor It never failed us.
- Camera The camera works great for both outdoor and indoor shots.
- OS The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS is an ease to use.
- Connectivity the Connectivity was pretty great.
- We don t have many complaints with this handset just one small glitch. The Power button sometimes needs to be pressed hard, which happened once in 10 times we powered on the handset. The battery is ok, but we would have fallen in love with it if it was just a tad more powerful.
Conclusion: At a market price of around Rs. 15,000, The Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro is worth your moolah, but shaving off a few grands off the price tag wouldn t hurt. As an Android phone, it did impress us on many counts. It is a desirable handset and if you are in the market for a large-screen handset.