Sound ultrabook with striking extras
Overall User Rating (4.7 Out of 5 based on 9 ratings)
Overall: I bought this ultrabook from Delhi in November 2012, when it had just launched. My reasons to go for this :
1. Extremely attractive, killer looks, with half metal half rubber finishing.
2. Unusual shape - 2 inches longer then an usual 14" and slimmer in breadth by about 2 inch. So looks all the more long.
3. specs are very impressing
4. Harman / Kardon speakers - these are like Ferrari to maruti (normal speakers)
5. High battery performance
6.slim & Light weight at 1.68 kgs
7. boots up in 5 secs
8. movie viewing experience is out of the world - whole screen is utilised without any black borders on sides
After using for 6 months in abroad (Geneva), its a head turner in my office..:-) ,I have no regrets for any of the above claimed pros.
Cons: after using : I have found out that:
1. keyboard is hopeless..no response, when you type...feels very hard to press.
2. due to the longer size of the ultrabook, the positioning of track pad is more towards left and you tend to rest your palm on it and cause unintentional shift to the cursor. If you reduce the track pad sensitivity,it ends up being non-responsive.
Overall, the best buy one can have... the first of its kind with this resolution: Cinema mode 21:9 ratio, 14.4 " screen 1,792 x 768 resolution.you can keep two pages on the screen at the same time
overall, I am quite happy with it, as I got used to the typing experience...:-)