- ASUS Zenfone 10 will come with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter and a high-grip texture back panel.
- The ASUS Zenfone 10 will come with a 5.9-inch display, Snapdragon 8 Gen2 SoC, and six-axis gimbal stabilization 2.0 for shake-free video recording.
- ASUS Zenfone 10 comes as a successor to the Zenfone 9.
ASUS Zenfone 10 launch date has been officially revealed via the Twitter handle. The handset will arrive as a successor to the Zenfone 9. There’s an official landing page on the ASUS website, which revealed quite a few details about the phone, including the chipset, display and more. There are renders as well, which show the ASUS Zenfone 10 will come with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter and a high-grip texture back panel.
ASUS Zenfone 10 launch date
The ASUS Zenfone 10 will launch in Taiwan on June 29th and the event will happen at 9:00 PM (6:30 PM IST).
ASUS Zenfone 10 design
- The ASUS Zenfone 10 has a punch-hole cutout placed at the top-left corner and narrow bezels. The display has flat edges to the sides.
- The volume rocker is on the right edge so could be the power button.
- While the rear design is not revealed, we believe there could be two large camera sensors.
ASUS Zenfone 10 features, specifications
- The teaser images reveal quite a few details about the phone, including its hardware specifications and features.
- The dedicated microsite confirms the Zenfone 10 will have a compact size of 5.9 inches, similar to the Zenfone 9. The company is highlighting the ‘All on Hand’ tagline.
- The flagship will also have support for wireless charging but the charging speeds are not revealed at the moment.
- ASUS confirmed the Zenfone 10 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 SoC.
- For photography, there will be six-axis gimbal stabilization 2.0 for shake-free video recording.
- That’s pretty much everything that is revealed about the phone at the moment but we believe the Zenfone 10 would come with Android 13 OS, IP rating for water and dust resistance, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- The company hasn’t mentioned anything about the India launch at the moment so we should know more details closer to the launch.
ASUS Zenfone 10 price (expected)
The ASUS Zenfone 10 price is said to be $749 (Rs 61,900 approx). We should if this is legit or not only when the phone launches later this month.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 71,390|
|Release Date:||14-Dec-2023 (Expected)|
|Variant:||8 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|