You no longer have to go to the bank branch to know the account balance as there are so many ways in which you can do so from the comfort of your home or office or anywhere. You can do Bank of Baroda bank balance check using internet banking, mobile banking app, USSD code, phone banking service, missed call option, etc. To check the Bank of Baroda bank balance you can also visit the ATM and use your debit card to find out the balance, and you can even see the mini statement which shows the last few transactions. Here are the different ways to do Bank of Baroda bank balance check.
How to check Bank of Baroda bank balance
Using Internet Banking
You can do Bank of Baroda bank balance check using internet banking anywhere, anytime as all you need is an internet connection and a browsing device like your mobile or laptop. Just follow these steps:
- As Bank of Baroda customer, you can apply for the internet banking service at the branch or do online registration using a debit card, and thereafter, use the user ID and password to log in on the bank’s website.
- Reset your password and start using the internet banking service to do Bank of Baroda bank balance check.
- Once logged in, you can register for the View Facility if you only want to check Bank of Baroda bank balance. In case you want to do transactions as well, you can register for Transaction Facility.
- You can do Bank of Baroda bank balance check on the dashboard itself or you can click on Accounts then on Account Query and thereafter on Account Balance.
Using Mobile Banking app
The bank provides the Bank of Baroda M-Connect Plus mobile application to do balance check on their mobile anywhere, anytime. Follow these steps:
- Download the Bank of Baroda M-Connect Plus mobile banking app.
- Click Confirm, upon which the app sends one time SMS to the server that fetches your registered mobile number. Once done, click Confirm.
- Now, create a new password.
- Click on Agree on Terms and Conditions page.
- Next enter mPIN that you receive as an SMS on your mobile, after which you can create your new mPIN.
- After completion of the activation process, you can log in to do Bank of Baroda bank balance check.
- Click on My Account and then on View to see the account balance.
You also get an additional mPassbook mobile app option that keeps a record of all the transactions, including the Bank of Baroda bank balance check. Besides, whenever you open the app, it will be automatically synchronized and updated.
You can send an SMS for Bank of Baroda bank balance inquiry. Just type BAL<space>last 4 digits of the account number to 8422009988.
Via missed call
Bank of Baroda bank balance check can be done using the missed call service from your registered mobile number. Dial 8468001111 and after the first ring the call will get disconnected automatically. You will thereafter receive an SMS regarding the account balance.
Using USSD code
You can use Unstructured Supplementary Services Data (USSD) to do Bank of Baroda balance check. Just follow these steps:
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number (RMN). You will receive a pop-up where you need to enter the code of the preferred language and click on Send.
- Then you need to enter the first four characters of your bank’s IFSC code or three letters of the short name of your bank or 2 digits of the numeric code of your bank. Then click on Send.
- Next enter the code for bank balance check from the list of options offered by your bank. Enter the UPI PIN to see the available account bank on your mobile screen.
You can also visit the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM for balance check. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Inset the ATM-cum-debit card in the designated slot.
- Enter the 4-digit pin.
- Select Balance Enquiry to see the account balance displayed on the screen.
In case you have any queries, you can call the Bank of Baroda customer care numbers 18002584455 and 18001024455 (toll-free numbers available 24X7).
How to check last 5 transactions in Bank of Baroda?
There are a number of ways in which you can check last 5 transactions in Bank of Baroda, such as by giving a missed call, using USSD code, using ATM, or via SMS.
Missed call – The easiest way to check the last 5 transactions of your account in Bank of Baroda is to give a missed call on 8468001122 from your registered mobile number. Once you give a missed call, you will receive an SMS mentioning details of the last 5 transactions.
USSD – Dial *99#, enter the language code, then enter IFSC or shortcode, enter code for mini statement (2) and then enter your UPI PIN to get the mini statement.
ATM – Visit ATM, insert your debit card in the machine, enter a 4-digit pin, and select the mini-statement option to get the details of the last 5 transactions.
SMS – Type MINI<space>last 4 digits of account number and send to 8422009988 from your registered mobile number.