- Battlegrounds Mobile India is now available to download for all Android users in India.
- BGMI download size is 731MB on Google Play Store.
- You can transfer data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
After months of wait, Krafton has finally made Battlegrounds Mobile India available to download for all Android users in the country. To recall, PUBG Mobile was banned in India in September last year. Krafton has managed to bring back the game in the form of Battlegrounds Mobile India in less than 10 months. If you are someone who is excited about trying out Battlegrounds Mobile India aka BGMI, here is everything you need to know about the game including its download size, availability for Android and iOS devices, a guide for transferring data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India, and more.
Battlegrounds Mobile India download size
Battlegrounds Mobile India download size is 731MB for Android devices on Google Play Store. However, once you download Battlegrounds Mobile India and open it, the game will need additional resources. It will ask you if you want Low-spec Resource Pack (low-quality graphics) or HD Resource Pack (high-quality graphics).
If you choose Low-spec Resource Pack, the game will download 381.3MB of data. If you choose HD Resource Pack, the game will download 619.8MB of data. So, the total Battlegrounds Mobile India download size comes to 1,112.3MB if you go for the Low-spec Resource Pack and 1,350MB if you choose the HD Resource Pack.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) iOS availability
Unfortunately, Battlegrounds Mobile India is currently not available for iOS or Apple devices. The game is currently available only for the Android platform on Google Play Store. That being said, Krafton seems to be working hard to bring Battlegrounds Mobile India to iOS devices. While Battlegrounds Mobile India availability date for iOS is currently under wraps, we expect it to become available in a couple of months.
How to transfer data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India?
- Step 1: Once you download Battlegrounds Mobile India and log in to the game using your Facebook/Twitter account, BGMI will show you a pop-up asking if you want to transfer the data from PUBG Mobile. Click on “Yes, please continue.”
- Step 3: Battlegrounds Mobile India will now ask you if you had linked your PUBG Mobile account to your Facebook account or Twitter account. Select the platform that you had used to log in to PUBG Mobile and then select “OK”.
- Step 4: The game will now take you to Facebook/Twitter login page. You will now have to enter the username and password and log in to your Facebook/Twitter account.
- Step 5: BGMI will now check your Facebook/Twitter account was linked with PUBG Mobile. If yes, then the game will ask you for your consent for transferring data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI. Click “Yes.” Congratulations. You have just transferred data from your PUBG Mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India account.
Battlegrounds Mobile India will start with Seasons 19, just like PUBG Mobile
Earlier reports had suggested that Battlegrounds Mobile India will kick off with SS1 (Super Season 1) or RS1 (Retro Season 1). However, that isn’t the case. BGMI kicks off with Season 19, which is in sync with PUBG Mobile in foreign countries. If you want to know about Battlegrounds Mobile India gameplay, graphics, rules for minors, and other such things, you can check out early impressions of the game. If you have any other doubts about the game, do let us know in the comments on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Battlegrounds Mobile India launch rewards
Krafton has announced launch events and rewards to celebrate the Battlegrounds Mobile India release. The India Ka Battlegrounds event will reward you with a permanent purple outfit for free. You will also receive supply crate coupons on sign-up, 1 million downloads, and 5 million downloads. The Constable Set can be claimed after the official opening until August 19th. More events will be coming soon, including Weekend Vibes, Celebration Time, Friends for Life, and more.