Amazon Prime Day sale is live for Prime customers across the country and the e-commerce giant is having a wide range of deals, discounts and much on various product categories, including smartphones, laptops, electronics, among others. We at 91mobiles have already brought you the list of the best smart TVs, laptops, audio, wearables, and smartphones deals in various price segments to help you make an informed purchase. Now, in this article, we have compiled the list of best smartphones under Rs 20,000 that can buy during the Amazon Prime Day sale 2021. Let’s get started.
Best smartphones under Rs 20,000 in Prime Day sale
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is the high-end variant in the company's Note 10 lineup that packs in some premium features such as a 108MP camera, 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 732G SoC and a 5,020mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. Amazon is currently selling the 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB variants on its platforms, with the former version priced under Rs 20,000.
- Price: The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max 6GB + 128GB is currently available at Rs 18,999, including a Rs 1000 discount via coupon.
iQOO Z3 is the company's first mid-range phone in the country and comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC, 120Hz LCD display, 64MP primary camera, 55W fast-charging support, and Android 11 OS out of the box. The phone is available in multiple storage configurations: 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB, where the former two versions are available to purchase under Rs 20,000, thanks to a Rs 1,500 discount via Amazon coupon.
- Price: The iQOO Z3 6GB/128GB is effectively available at Rs 18,490 (down from Rs 19,990), whereas the 8GB/128GB version costs Rs 19,490 (instead of Rs 20,990).
Samsung Galaxy M32
Samsung Galaxy M32 is the latest M-series phone from the company and is also one of the best smartphones under Rs 20,000 during the Prime Day sale. It comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ sAMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, 64MP primary camera and a massive 6,000mAh battery with 25W fast-charging support.
- Price: The Samsung Galaxy M32 4GB + 64GB variant is selling at Rs 13,999, while the 6GB + 128GB is available for Rs 16,999. These prices can further be reduced if you have an HDFC Bankcard.
Redmi Note 10T
Redmi Note 10T is yet another addition to the Note 10 lineup and is also the first 5G-enabled phone from the Redmi brand in India. It comes with the MediaTek Dimensity 700, a 90Hz FHD+ LCD display, 48MP primary camera on the back, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security and a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
- Price: Redmi Note 10T price in India is Rs 13,999 for the 4GB + 64GB model and Rs 15,999 for the 6GB + 128GB version. However, if you have an HDFC Bank card, the price can be further reduced.
Realme X7 is the company's mid-range offering that comes with the MediaTek Dimensity 800, a 6.4-inch 60Hz Super AMOLED FHD+ display, a 4,300mAh battery with 50W SuperDart charging and a 64MP primary camera on the back.
- Price: Realme X7 price in India is Rs 18,999 for the 6GB + 128GB model, down from its launch price of Rs 19,999. You can take advantage of the HDFC Bank discount via a credit or debit card.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is the company's latest 5G offering and is available for purchase under Rs 20,000 during the ongoing Amazon Prime Day sale 2021. The handset launched in the country recently and comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate, MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
- Price: Samsung Galaxy A22 5G 6GB + 128GB model is priced at Rs 19,999, while the 8GB + 128GB costs Rs 21,999. The price can be further brought down with an HDFC Bankcard.
OPPO F19 is also a worthy phone to consider buying as it's priced under Rs 20,000 and packs in decent internal hardware. The handset comes with a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 5000mAh battery with 33W fast-charging, Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, and a 48MP primary camera on the back.
- Price: OPPO F19 price in India is Rs 18,990 for the 6GB + 128GB model.
Samsung Galaxy M51
Samsung Galaxy M51 is now available to buy under Rs 20,000 and is definitely a one to consider, thanks to the 6.7-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED+ display, Snapdragon 730G SoC, a 64MP primary camera, a 32MP snapper on the front and a massive 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast-charging support.
Price: Samsung Galaxy M51 price in India is Rs 19,999 for the 6GB/128GB version and Rs 21,999 for the 8GB/128GB version.
Amazon Prime Day sale HDFC Bank discount
While these were the best phones under Rs 20,000 to buy during the Amazon Prime Day sale 2021, their prices can be further brought down through an HDFC Bank credit/debit card. HDFC Bank credit cardholders can avail Rs 1,250 discount when purchasing a smartphone via non-EMI transaction and Rs 1,750 if they opt for an EMI transaction. Similarly, HDFC Bank debit cardholders can get Rs 500 instant discount on non-EMI transactions and Rs 1,750 on EMI purchases.