- Call of Duty Mobile public test build is now available on iOS and Android devices.
- Call of Duty Mobile public test build allows players to try out new content before everyone else.
- The developer will gather feedback from players who tried out the Call of Duty Mobile public test build.
Activision has rolled out a new public test build for Call of Duty: Mobile. The dev team releases public test builds to collect feedback on upcoming features and new content when players try them out. Players can check out the public test build of Call of Duty: Mobile to get a glimpse at some of the new content coming to the game. The public test build was released on January 3, 2022, and it will be available until the end of this week.
Call of Duty Mobile public test build new content
Call of Duty Mobile public test build features:
- Three new multiplayer maps
- Battle royale map changes
- Controls optimization for sensitivity
- Balance adjustments
- Two new weapons
- New Scorestreak
- New muzzle fire smoke effect on weapons
- Resource download optimizations
- Voice over optimizations
The Call of Duty Mobile public test build is available to download for iPhones as well as Android devices with 64-bit and 32-bit processors. The player registration limit is set at 30,000, and the initial download size will be around 600MB to 700MB. The public test build does not represent the final build with new content and it may have a lot of bugs. It should also be noted that content available in the public test build may not be added to Call of Duty Mobile for the next two seasons. However, it allows players to try out upcoming content before everyone else.
The dev team will gather feedback from the Call of Duty Mobile public test build and work on fixing issues before the final rollout. This allows the developer to ensure a great gameplay experience in Call of Duty Mobile. Games like PUBG: Battlegrounds and Free Fire also test new gameplay elements on separate servers before releasing them.